Rx330 Small Features..

Afternoon all,

After sifting through the entire internet, and manuals I've turned to your forum for answers!

I'm about to purchase a 2005 RX 330 Sports Luxury, and I was wondering if anyone knew answers to following. I also tried to find these features in a RX 350 to no avail, maybe I saw them in a GS or maybe they just don't exist on Lexus?

• Can the two set of key be programmed to seat positions that are pre-programmed? Sometimes refereed to as "His & Hers keys".

• Can the headlights stay on for 30 seconds after the car has been turned off? Known as courtesy light.

• To turn off car beeps, two stage unlocking etc.. do I have to go to a Lexus dealer for this? And will they charge me a set fee?

Thank you

Hi Mate,

• Can the two set of key be programmed to seat positions that are pre-programmed? Sometimes refereed to as "His & Hers keys".

No.

• Can the headlights stay on for 30 seconds after the car has been turned off? Known as courtesy light.

No.

• To turn off car beeps, two stage unlocking etc.. do I have to go to a Lexus dealer for this? And will they charge me a set fee?

Car beeps as in seatbelt warnings? If Yes, it's DYI. Do a search in this forum for the DIY instructions.

two stage unlocking - your Lexus dealer can change this to single-stage unlocking free of charge if the vehicle is still under warranty or a service charge if it is outside warranty period.