Ordered Ct200H Fsport Flame Blue

dragon81

the ETA of delivery is Monday 18 April 2011 which is 3 weeks lead time, i was lucky and being told that thats the only flame blue fsport model left in the 2nd batch of shipment.

Enjoy it when you get it. What delivery lead time did the dealer give you?

Hi Guys,

ordered my new CT200H Fsport 2 weeks ago with Flame Blue colour and black interior :) this would be my great addition to my sport luxury IS250.

surprisingly fun to drive :)

You will be so happy with this car, I have the same one and have now done 600kms, it is a great car. I love it. I know you will too - I had 2 gs300's before this one. I really like sports mode. I live in the country so we are really having fun in sports. 

Enjoy your new car

Moni

Thanks Moni, this car would be my daily drive car to work, im quite impressed with the driving dynamics knowing it is a hybrid car! i was having fun test driving it at the dealer, it looks good too!

You will be so happy with this car, I have the same one and have now done 600kms, it is a great car. I love it. I know you will too - I had 2 gs300's before this one. I really like sports mode. I live in the country so we are really having fun in sports. 

Enjoy your new car

Moni

congrats on the car guys seems alot of the buyers market is really really impressed with the CT200h. seems lexus once again have done thier homework and come to the party for todays market!!!