Respectable Car Wash Establishments In The North Shore (Sydney)

Can anyone recommend a decent place that would wash your car as if it was their own?

I would normally wash my own car, however I dont have a place with a shaded area. I'd take it it to a car wash in an emergency if needed. I dont mind if they charge more than usual as long as they do a decent job. I also dont want any kids to touch the car.

I guess a good way of knowing if the car wash is any good is if you see all luxury/sports cars being washed.

Any ideas/recommendations?

Thanks

to be honest. my opinion of a car wash with lots of luxury cars there is there is alot of people who dont care about thier paint work.

If it were a car wash with lots of ferrari or similar like aston and lambo. that would be the place to go.

In my opinion, I don't think you should take the type of car in the wash as a guide to the quality of wash you get.

There a many porsche, ferrari and alike at very average car washes in Melbourne, just because you own an expensive car doesn't mean you are interested in the quality of wash you get.

If you are going to look at anything you should really look at the way they wash the cars and the products they use i.e. do they use mitts or sponges to wash, micro fibres to dry, do they use different buckets for body and wheels, or to go one further different bucket for upper and low paint work etc.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to be honest. my opinion of a car wash with lots of luxury cars there is there is alot of people who dont care about thier paint work.

If it were a car wash with lots of ferrari or similar like aston and lambo. that would be the place to go.

Car Wash Cafe in Mosman had a Ferrari F430 getting done last time I was there...

I gave them an 8.5/10 for the job on my Lexus....

• 4 weeks later...

Folks,

I find Awash at Gladesville very good.

I trust them with my ISF & MB E coupe (both black)

I tried Awash, and probably the best car wash I've been to. They take great care of the car and no light scratches after they're done.