Anyone know anywhere other then lexus that can replace my leftside fronts HID globe - Lexus wants $550 to do it - if i cant find cheaper i'll have to pay it as it drives me insane

Thanks in advance

Easy enough to do it yourself dude.

I bought a Garax 6K kit from iJDMToy on fleabay when they had a sale on, cost me under $100 shipped if i recall correctly

I'll try and find the tutorial from ClubLexus for you

edit - cant find it on my phone, but found http://my.is/forums/f154/08-is250-hid-bulb-replacement-guide-369170/#post5521739

if you're in the north ryde/macquarie park area you can drop by my place and ill help you do it

oh, im 99% sure from memory they're d4s globes if you have the HID version

it'll be better to replace both at the same time if they're HIDs as the colour temperature and light output changes over the course of a HID globes lifetime

thanks mate i might take you up on the offer a guy in my soccer team owns a spareparts shop i'll get them then hit you up

thanks

Yep, intake out on the drivers side to get to the bulb easily. Pull the wiper reservoir neck out on the passenger side for more room too.

• 1 month later...

Easy enough to do it yourself dude.

I bought a Garax 6K kit from iJDMToy on fleabay when they had a sale on, cost me under $100 shipped if i recall correctly

I'll try and find the tutorial from ClubLexus for you

edit - cant find it on my phone, but found http://my.is/forums/f154/08-is250-hid-bulb-replacement-guide-369170/#post5521739

if you're in the north ryde/macquarie park area you can drop by my place and ill help you do it

oh, im 99% sure from memory they're d4s globes if you have the HID version

it'll be better to replace both at the same time if they're HIDs as the colour temperature and light output changes over the course of a HID globes lifetime

hey man are you still ok to give us a hand im ordering these globes from that website you gave me i might also order some parker lights