11 Is-F Review

coconut2001

• 4 weeks later...

--> 2011 Lexus IS F Review

Really, I should just sell my cars and buy one of these. :D

I did!! Have had a 2010 (MY11 Upgrade) now for about 4 weeks and while not having had much chance to really explore it's limits, so far I have been very impressed. Awesome sound, awesome comfort, awesome get and up go when you want some fun. Great car.

And hopeless Fuel Mileage.

But lets get serious here.. We didnt buy this car to get good fuel consumption did we:)

Agreed, but so far (no I have not had a chance to really see what it can do other than how quick off the mark) I have been pleasantly surprised with economy. Last tank of juice I averaged 10.8 litres per 100km. Ok will never win economy awards with that but for a V8 I'm happy with that.

Congrats with the purchase Ultrasonic, what colour did you get?

My 250 drinks 10.6 /100km :( but I hardly get to drive on a stretch of road without traffic /traffic lights.

Our liberty is 14.4, so for a v8 that seems pretty good to me.

My 250 drinks 10.6 /100km :( but I hardly get to drive on a stretch of road without traffic /traffic lights.

I got the Ultrasonic Blue (also called Flame Blue I think). Up close the Blue looks very good. Interestingly my wife had the IS F for two days and she filled it up with fuel and when I got it back the tank average was 17.6! So a combination of stop start traffic and lead foot wife perhaps tells the true fuel usage story!

I got the Ultrasonic Blue (also called Flame Blue I think). Up close the Blue looks very good. Interestingly my wife had the IS F for two days and she filled it up with fuel and when I got it back the tank average was 17.6! So a combination of stop start traffic and lead foot wife perhaps tells the true fuel usage story!

most likely the driving style

i get around 11.2 in stop start traffic