Date is now set boys and gals Lock em in

20/August 2011

Castlehill RSL

you guys know the drill

Wash your cars wax and polish show them off

Share your new mods etc

No hooning or loud music and misbehaving.

be there by 4pm!!

**meet will still go ahead as we know other locations if the weather gets worse**

OK BOYS AND GIRLS!!!

2IS MEET NUMBER SIX WILL BE AT CASTLE HILL RSL IN AUGUST (FIRM DATE TBA) FROM ABOUT 4PM (get some dusk pics)

I HAVE BEEN SPEAKING WITH THE MANAGER AND HAVE ARRANGED WITH HIM TO ALLOW US TO USE THE CAR PARK AS LONG AS WE DONT BE CLOWNS AND BE A NUISANCE TO THE PUBLIC WITH "EXCESSIVE NOISE" AND WE THEN CARRY ON INSIDE FOR DINNER AND DRINKS!!

I HAVE ALSO ARRANGED FOR SECURITY TO BE NOTIFIED THAT WE HAVE WRITTEN PERMISSION TO BE THERE AND WE WILL NOT BE KICKED OUT UNFAIRLY.

THE ADDRESS IS 77 CASTLE ST, CASTLE HILL

http://maps.google.c...,79.013672&z=16

CONTACT DANNY ( 0431149649 ) OR MYSELF CHRIS ( 0400431531 ) FOR ANY FURTHER DETAILS

OK BOYS AND GIRLS!!!

2IS MEET NUMBER SIX WILL BE AT CASTLE HILL RSL IN AUGUST (FIRM DATE TBA) FROM ABOUT 4PM (get some dusk pics)

I HAVE BEEN SPEAKING WITH THE MANAGER AND HAVE ARRANGED WITH HIM TO ALLOW US TO USE THE CAR PARK AS LONG AS WE DONT BE CLOWNS AND BE A NUISANCE TO THE PUBLIC WITH "EXCESSIVE NOISE" AND WE THEN CARRY ON INSIDE FOR DINNER AND DRINKS!!

I HAVE ALSO ARRANGED FOR SECURITY TO BE NOTIFIED THAT WE HAVE WRITTEN PERMISSION TO BE THERE AND WE WILL NOT BE KICKED OUT UNFAIRLY.

THE ADDRESS IS 77 CASTLE ST, CASTLE HILL

http://maps.google.c...,79.013672&z=16

CONTACT DANNY ( 0431149649 ) OR MYSELF CHRIS ( 0400431531 ) FOR ANY FURTHER DETAILS

good work chris

Hey Guys to try and figure out a date that we can get the most people, please help out by voting for the dates you can make it in the topics poll. the one with the most votes by 2 weeks time is when the meet will be!!

sickk

i'll try to make it, but trials are on

but i think they finish that week, so should be fine

also, my mate wants to come and check out the cars (his got a ITR DC2) is that sweet if he comes?

For those who like to keep their IS looking at its best, I'm planning to have some Meguiar's Ultimate Wax available for purchase. This product isn't currently available in Australian stores and is said to be better (certainly more lasting) than Meguiar's previous top-of-the-range product, NXT Tech Wax 2.0. When it does come out to Australia, it will most likely sell for over $55, but you should be able to pick one up at the meet for around $30 (let's see what happens to the A$ against the US$ in the next few days!).

If you'd like me to order any other Meguiar's stuff at US prices (+ postage) and pick it up at the meet, do let me know (by PM) by Tuesday night, 2 August. For a list of products, check out meguiarsdirect.com.

See you at the meet!

Edited by Lexus Nerd
Orders by PM, please!

yeh, fair enough, guess his gonna have to come in my car, hahaha

EDIT:

*BLEEP* might not make it if the cars in the shop getting resprayed

OR

i'll be there with a fresh paint job, hahaha

OR

i'll rock up in a car with a fat scratch down the whole driver side

either of the 3, lol

also, my mate wants to come and check out the cars (his got a ITR DC2) is that sweet if he comes?

Its a public place feel free to bring friends and family along guys.