Isf Owners Post Up Pics Of Your Isf!

ilv1004s

• 3 weeks later...

• 6 months later...
12 hours ago, Matthew said:

Nice reflection of the sun setting on the ISF!

84140798-FBFC-4757-AD4B-F68C5D449EE9.jpeg

Looks good, almost forgot what mine looked like standard when i first picked mine up.  I promised i wouldnt be modifying it but that didnt last long haha.  So you plan on modifying yours?

Got a few new additions since my last post so just sharing :-)

Carbon wrapped door sills, side mirrors and side interior wings near gear selector.  Yes there was a few slight air bubbles but since fixed it up :-)  Also installed the GROM Vline V2 to override our outdated Satnav setup

Installed side skirts, front lip and carbon apron spats

Plastidipped rear badges

IMG_20180428_053327_319.jpg

20180722_130909.jpg

20180829_120923.jpg

20180829_142054.jpg

20180907_165013.jpg

Gloss rear badges.jpg

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, BLK ISF said:

Got a few new additions since my last post so just sharing 🙂

Carbon wrapped door sills, side mirrors and side interior wings near gear selector.  Yes there was a few slight air bubbles but since fixed it up 🙂  Also installed the GROM Vline V2 to override our outdated Satnav setup

Installed side skirts, front lip and carbon apron spats

Plastidipped rear badges

IMG_20180428_053327_319.jpg

20180722_130909.jpg

20180829_120923.jpg

20180829_142054.jpg

20180907_165013.jpg

Gloss rear badges.jpg

Carbon fibre looks cool!

Neat trick re the updated Sat Nav ... never would have thought that the our screens could ever display that many colours!

Like the pronounced side skirts and front lip too!

Good idea to black out the Lexus badge given those monster black wheels!

Certainly has presence ... and it will never go mistaken for your average ISF!

So you went for the "Murdered look" American slang for black on black looks good, how do you like the Grom, how much, and install info if you got it , and gee the sills look good someone had a good idea 😁.

21 hours ago, 2bling said:

So you went for the "Murdered look" American slang for black on black looks good, how do you like the Grom, how much, and install info if you got it , and gee the sills look good someone had a good idea 😁.

Im a bit old school, didnt even know the reference "Murdered look" until i started watching some modified black cars and seeing the reference lol.  Basically always liked black wheels, hate chrome trim so blacked that out and next thing you know, it just became all or mostly black.  Mean when clean but yeah even with ceramic coating, it still needs regular cleaning but the ceramic helps.

Lol, IVFSS, saw his posts on a forum and thought why not and it started from there.  Dont mind wrapping a few small things but definitely not pro enough to tackle wrapping a bonnet, roof or anything that size 

Ive had a few ask about the VLine so ill do a bit of a write up over the weekend with pics, experiences etc but overall been using it for approx 7 weeks and enjoying it

23 hours ago, Matthew said:

Carbon fibre looks cool!

Neat trick re the updated Sat Nav ... never would have thought that the our screens could ever display that many colours!

Like the pronounced side skirts and front lip too!

Good idea to black out the Lexus badge given those monster black wheels!

Certainly has presence ... and it will never go mistaken for your average ISF!

Cheers mate,  yep for an older car, the ISF already gets looks so now its a bit more aggressively styled, it turns more heads.  Well that and the headers, as its much louder now :-)

Yep the Vline V2 works well with our screens, some minor things are present but as a few have asked me about it, ill do a bit of a write up about it over the weekend with pics etc

10 hours ago, 2bling said:

ISFVSS = 2Bling cheers.

Ahhh is that you, sorry man i get confused with the different names on the various forums.  Yes it was a good idea :-)

Might have to tackle the spoiler and interior next.  Saw a FB member use vinyl tint vs carbon so you can still see the original lettering on the various parts, looked good so lets see.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2018 at 12:30 PM, my_toy said:

what type of front lip is on your car TOI_ISF

His looks the same as mine and many others who have the same or very similar front lip.

Good el Ebay = https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/A-Style-Front-Lip-Urethane-Fits-08-14-Lexus-IS-F-4dr-Sedan-ISF-Bumper-Only-/351584645752

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi there,

I've been lurking around this and other Lexus forums for some months in preparation for purchase after locking in on an IS F as the preferred purchase option some time back.

I'm now the proud owner of the below 2013 model with just 40k km's on the clock.

IMG_0742.thumb.JPG.4df484daaa2fdc8eb260611ce2b513bf.JPGIMG_0744.thumb.JPG.d4835277f93971f6e3c63613a8284926.JPGIMG_0743.thumb.JPG.5c98013972568f21a2e155db76320bcf.JPG

Of course trawling through these forums I'm now salivating over what mods to move forward with but obviously on the photos the exterior bodywork needs a bit of a tidy up. Not sure if that scrape on the front drivers side in the photo is within the realms of a detailer or not. I'd appreciate any thoughts on that. Once that is tidied any thoughts on ceramic coatings? Seems like Opticoat or a Crystal Serum seem to the be ones used most. I'm in the Inner West of Sydney.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi Gav Saf, sorry just seen this post.  I used Definition Car Detailing (Justin) to do my Ceramic coating.  Located in Rooty Hill.  

I was happy with the results and he gets good reviews.  Like anything, you need to wash / maintain your car to maintain the results which isnt always easy with a black car but they look great when nice and clean.

Assume by now youve done many mods lol

Here's a few photos of my new F. What a great car! 🙂

All mods have been done by the previous owner.

PPE Headers

Joe Z exhaust

Intake

Swift springs 

F Sport forged wheels 

Castor bushes

RR Racing air oil separator 

Carbon flat bottom steering wheel

VLAND tail lights

20191026_112704.jpg

20191026_112728.jpg

20191107_195008.jpg