Isf Owners Post Up Pics Of Your Isf!

ilv1004s

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/20/2017 at 9:49 PM, Eyecandydetailing said:

Swift springs installed and front lip. Really want some Vossens bad now!

FB_IMG_1495280426978.jpg

Hey i like the front lip, subtle.  Do you mind if i ask where you got this from, how much etc.  Ive seen a few Ebay specials from the US but not much locally

9 hours ago, revolution said:

Bayson R Lip

Cheap ebay lip, but fits great and is cheap enough to toss in the bin when you are done scraping the crap out of it.

Cheers thought so.  So about $275ish AU with postage.  Just wasnt sure if someone managed to find a local supplier at a similar or better price.

Ps As you have said, im sure it wont take long for it to scrape everywhere.

Yep Bayson R, under 300 shipped, its actually really good, urethane so its flexible and wont break, im going to paint it gloss black soon.

Got my spacers on this week too. New wheels on the way but 4-6 week wait :( Cant come soon enough...

20170522_155424.jpg

20170523_103848.jpg

On 24/05/2017 at 8:40 PM, Eyecandydetailing said:

Yep Bayson R, under 300 shipped, its actually really good, urethane so its flexible and wont break, im going to paint it gloss black soon.

Got my spacers on this week too. New wheels on the way but 4-6 week wait :( Cant come soon enough...

20170522_155424.jpg

20170523_103848.jpg

What spacers did you get? And where from? Car looks amazing btw... can't believe how good the spacers make the car look. You looking at selling them when you get your new rims? 

On 5/24/2017 at 8:43 PM, Eyecandydetailing said:

CVT's look so good on our cars, 20x9 and 10.5? Ive just ordered same size rims, what size tyres did you go for?

I went with 245/30 and 275/30

I also went with a +32 offset in the front so it sits flusher on the front, also needed to roll rear guards to fit the rears without scrubbing.

• Like 1

On 2017-5-29 at 5:45 PM, Aiden F said:

I went with 245/30 and 275/30

I also went with a +32 offset in the front so it sits flusher on the front, also needed to roll rear guards to fit the rears without scrubbing.

Awesome thats the same tyre combo Im going for, my front are +35 so will be pretty much same fitment

Hey guys, kinda new to this forum. Been mainly living off the fb lexus pages for years, Have a 11 ISF, Mods include PPE headers, custom mid section and hks rear ssm, usual joeZ intake etc,few carbon and novel ad ons, upgraded pads and rotors, work kiwami wheels wrapped in nitto nt05's, few underbody braces, toms strut braces, RR Aos and a custom tune performed by james at Bayside Performance Services (BPS) back in early 2015, recently been back for a check up and power levels is still a consistent 285-295kw atw. Had the car since 2014 and have driven it the entire time like it was built to be driven, countless track events and cant fault the car at all.

Considered doing the RR racing sc setup off rafi but decided to do a rear mount precision turbo setup which will be alot cheaper and more efficient. Updates will come once it gets started.

Pete 

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

14379781_207597936324925_5896685984628155485_o.jpg

isf skid.jpg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Alexl8891 said:

Fitment looks awesome. Digging the concavity on the rears. Not really a fan of that wheel design personally. But the more I look at your photos, the better it becomes. Good job :) 

Cheers. Im not a fan of this style either and wouldnt normally go for it but when I saw them on an F in the States it just worked for me.

Hi all picked up this a month or two ago. Planning on an RR tune pack, have ordered a varex x force which is taking its sweet time via sparesbox.

Mate at work with a tuned CLA45 bet me 5k he will beat me at the drags. I Will need to have slicks and a bit of luck IMO

IMG_7371.JPG