Isf Owners Post Up Pics Of Your Isf!

ilv1004s

12 hours ago, Mystyler said:

Congrats, it's looking great now _ISF. That's my all-time favourite colour of the F. If you also had the light colour interior I'd be super jealous!

Thank you - my 2 preferred exterior colours were silver or blue with the ivory interior but i just couldnt find an ivory interior that had been looked after...they were all trashed. So i decided black was my interior colour.

3 hours ago, Gen03 said:

Blue and Black are my favourite  colours .I'm deciding which one to buy right at the moment :-)  

I wanted the blue but couldnt find one at the right price at the time.  Ended up getting black, gone the black route changing some chrome parts, black wheels etc.  Have to say when clean black is as mean as it gets, turns heads etc but when not clean, its so annoying.

If you have the time to keep it clean, black is great.  Either are great colours but blue would be easier to maintain, hides blemishes easier

On 9/2/2017 at 0:50 PM, Gregorydarcy said:

Headers, race intake, carbon elbow, oil/seperator, tune and braided brake lines

Enjoy mate! Iv e been speaking to you via FB. 

Trying to swing the full upgrade before Christmas. 

A little write up would be awesome for some of the fellow members - if you have time ; )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2017 at 10:30 PM, Vaku said:

HKS GT4 coils.

back.jpg

Hey i like the plate.  They should of named it that from the start, would of minimised alot of confusion with people thinking its a 4cyl, IS250 etc.

BLK, I kind of like that others who know IS's will know what I mean by that plate lol :)

My_toy, It was actually from another forum member its the original TOMs CF but was damaged in an accident so it was patched up and painted, I will eventually get it wrapped in CF which is kind of strange considering it is legit CF lol.

2bling - cheers!