Looking at a couple of ISF grills on ebay. One of the ads states that it only fits 2006 to 2008? Did the overall grill layout change post 2008 as I have a 2010 and would like to fit it on mine.

Unlike the IS 250, the size of the grille didn't change on the MY09 IS F and later. BTW, there was no 2006 IS F, so I wonder if the seller knows what they're talking about?

When looking for a new grille, make sure you buy one with the cutout for your radar cruise control badge. Some overseas IS F variants didn't come with ACC/PCS, so the grille for that variant won't be useful in Australia. You want part number 5311253040, NOT 5311253030.

Unlike the IS 250, the size of the grille didn't change on the MY09 IS F and later. BTW, there was no 2006 IS F, so I wonder if the seller knows what they're talking about?

When looking for a new grille, make sure you buy one with the cutout for your radar cruise control badge. Some overseas IS F variants didn't come with ACC/PCS, so the grille for that variant won't be useful in Australia. You want part number 5311253040, NOT 5311253030.

Sorry I missed a key word and was not that clear in my question. I am looking at what is advertised as a 06 07 08 Lexus IS250 IS350 Front Mesh Grille IS-F Style - Style being the key word I missed.

The ad also says that Does NOT fit 09+ IS250/IS350 & IS-F and I assume by your response that the IS250 grill did change 2009 onwards.

Thanks for the advice and sorry for the confusion.