First Lexus | My11 Isf

revolution

Hi all,

My name is Vincent from Sydney. Ordered a MY11 pearl white ISF from Lexus of Chatswood, hopefully coming this week (Can anyone tell me how long it takes a car to come from Adelaide to Sydney?). Will post up some pics when I get the car and hope to meet some of you on the next meet :)

Hi all,

My name is Vincent from Sydney. Ordered a MY11 pearl white ISF from Lexus of Chatswood, hopefully coming this week (Can anyone tell me how long it takes a car to come from Adelaide to Sydney?). Will post up some pics when I get the car and hope to meet some of you on the next meet :)

Awesome!!! Can I ask what other cars you considered and why your chose the IS-F?

Hi,

I considered the M3 and C63 which is within the same class. Weighing everything together (Price, comfort, build quality, reliability, maintenance) I chose the ISF. The C63 and M3 actually costs more than what I originally budgeted for but was willing to go to that price bracket if it was worth it for me personally.

In the end I wasn't looking for the outright fastest car but more of an overall balanced daily driver to suit me out of the 3. I also need a 4dr and the 3 series 4 dr just doesn't do it for me. Really wanted a C63 but overall will cost alot more with maintenance added into the factors.

Lol, my budget didn't quite extend that far. I just bought a new IS 350 F Sport. I also looked at a C350, 135i or a used 335i or E350. The 1 series M was also a possibility but alas, it only comes in a manual, plus there were none available for me to buy at the time.

My last car was a Evo X MR which I had modified. It was was extremley visceral, loud, and had rock hard suspension, made the IS-F (I test drove one) feel like a pillow lol.

Well done on your purchase!

The IS350 F Sport is really quick!! I took it out for a drive and it doesn't lack in power at all to keep up to an ISF!!!

I had an '07 Honda S2000 before and it was a great handling car, but boy did the 350 F Sport handle aswell. Car feels very very planted.

I was tempted to just get a 350 F Sport but in the end I couldn't resist that torque and sound from the V8, I am a sucker for big torque :-)

Picked it up on Saturday. Luckily it was nice and sunny so had a nice drive around in it. Really like the small things on the car like the white LED lights in the footwell, lights on the bottom of the side mirrors that light up as you walk close to the car and most importantly the torque it has :-)

So far I got the fuel average down to almost 17L/100km, what is everyone else getting?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

good to see another F owner on board

make sure you post up pics when you get it

Hey BTW, are you Danny over at the other forums like JDMST? If so, we met ages ago when back in Mac Uni, you bought a Cusco brake stopper from me for your EG. I used to always see your car at the Korean church at Ermington.

good to see another F owner on board

make sure you post up pics when you get it

Hey BTW, are you Danny over at the other forums like JDMST? If so, we met ages ago when back in Mac Uni, you bought a Cusco brake stopper from me for your EG. I used to always see your car at the Korean church at Ermington.

lol yeah mate thats me

im getting around 11-12 on normal driving with abit of hooning around