• 1 year later...

Hi Fatjoez,

Just wanted to find out how your molded spoiler is going after having it on the car for some time now?

I recently received an Authentic Wald spoiler and have been debating getting this done as I have been advised there may be some issues with the fibreglass/paint cracking where it meets the metal of the boot due to the metal expanding/contracting in different temperatures.

Do you know what sort of materials they used for yours? Just fibreglass or other components too?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Got my Wald gear fitted recently, after doing some research and getting some opinions I decided to get a local quality body shop (who do a lot of custom fabrication work) to mold the spoiler to my bootlid and raise my quarters to match and allow the bootlid lines to flow.

I'm really happy with how it turned out, and while it did cost me an arm and a leg in the end, it makes the spoiler looks completely OEM and natural.

iCSmsyBsS6fbj.JPG

ibuYCUKulGoZms.JPG

i6z4RRtWVBKw4.JPG

igXKr1KfDDVaA.JPG

Wald carbon diffuser also fitted for extra aggressiveness and some carbon front splitters for something different at the front (instead of going the full lip). I do like the Wald front lip but it was $2000 on it's own and I prefer to keep my ride height at the front.