Denso Iridium Tough Vk20 For Is200/rs200

E910

I now have in stock Denso Iridium Tough, VK20 to suit the 1G-FE, 2JZ-GE & 3S-GE engines. They'll also fit a myriad of other applications like 4AGE, 2ZZGE, B18C etc etc. They replace NGK BKR6## & Denso K20##. If you're unsure if these are the correct plugs for you, please email me.

They're basically the same design as the IK20 with the 0.4mm center electrode but have a platinum tipped ground electrode so last 100K rather than just 20K.

6 plugs delivered = A$141 (NZ$180)

4 plugs delivered = A$103 (NZ$130)

Email me at work for anymore info or to place an order cbarber@manukau.toyota.co.nz (DON'T PM)

I put a set in my 4AGE 20 valve black top & it absolutely loves them. Runs much smother & revs better. Will put some in the Altezza next service as well

http://www.globalden...ename=4w-43.txt

C360_2012-07-10-17-13-36_zps734cab89.jpg

http://www.globalden...h/features.html

top_photo_features_a.jpg

top_photo_features_b.jpg

Using 0.4mm dia. iridium center electrode, IRIDIUM TOUGH displays superb ignitability and low required voltage, drawing out better performance from your car - increased acceleration, accelerator response, operational stability, and lower fuel consumption. On the circuit, the sharp acceleration and rapid accelerator response will help you win, while on city streets, it will realize a comfortable and long drive in addition to low fuel consumption.

p2-1.jpg

• Highly Corrosion Resistant, Burnished Nickel Plating
    The insulator housing is plated with burnished nickel the same as racing plugs, resulting in high corrosion resistance. (VKA and VKB excluded)
  • Built-in, Highly Reliable Resistor
    All specification types include an embedded, highly reliable, monolithic resistor to eliminate electromagnetic noise interference from all kinds of electronic devices.
  • Platinum-tipped Ground Electrode
    The ground electrode has a platinum tip, from DENSO's experience with platinum plugs. This greatly moderates electrode wear and insures high durability.
  • 0.4 mm Diameter Iridium Center Electrode
    Using DENSO's exclusive iridium alloy having a very high melting point, the tip of the center electrode can be shaped very thin and fine, reducing spark voltage requirements and greatly improving ignitability.
  • 360° Laser Welding
    The iridium tip is mounted with an "All-around Laser Welding" method that insures high reliability and durability even under the most severe driving conditions

Forums

News

Membership