Nav/lcd Freezing And Unexplainable Issues

Hey guys.

I have an issue with my 06 is250.

The screen freezes then goes to "Energy Monitor" then gradually turns white and turns off completely.

I have been advised my Lexus the screen image of the "Energy Monitor" is for a hybrid, which my car is not.

I have sent photos to Lexus to investigate and advise me of a fix, anyone seen this before? I am anticipating a large amount of $$ for replacement.

I have an aftermarket iPod connector and Screens in my head rests, would this have something to do with it ? I will attach some photos of the images on the screen when I have some time.

Someone was sleeping on the job at the Lexus factory and gave you a HS250 EMV :P

Is this the screen you're getting:

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=lexus%20%22energy%20monitor%22&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-beta&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=CGTtT-G6DOyfiAeyofT2DA&biw=2560&bih=1408&sei=PGTtT8ieDIuyiQeu_t2vDQ

Very bizarre, and should never come up on an IS250. Would love to hear what Lexus say about it.