Ok guys, got a bit better price :)

you guys ready to pay?

see update below:

Good Afternoon Zohaib

Thank you for sending in an email, for the part you are after.

I can do a deal on the 6 IS weather shields for you @ $335.65 a unit Total $2013.90

They are B/O at the moment thru Lexus Australia with a lead time of 1-2 weeks for delivery to us here at the service centre.

If you would like to go ahead I more than welcome to order them for you but, I will need to secure full payment for the order.

If there are any further question’s please feel free to contact me.

Cheers

Regards

Carlos Razon

Parts Interpreter

McCarrolls Automotive Group

guys, please PM me for bank details and i will place order and post up the order receipt or what ever Carlos gives me, maybe best to collect and get install at Lexus of Chatswood once they arrive....thanks

z

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all,

sorry been sick and really flat out at work too

so can we have a final call on numbers and how many are genuinely interested? Are you all happy to transfer money to me and i will pay to Chatswood Lexus directly as they ask for upfront payment....unless you have an alternate in mind?

Once we have a new list and decided how to proceed with payment, i will place the order

thanks

Z

Hi all,

sorry been sick and really flat out at work too

so can we have a final call on numbers and how many are genuinely interested? Are you all happy to transfer money to me and i will pay to Chatswood Lexus directly as they ask for upfront payment....unless you have an alternate in mind?

Once we have a new list and decided how to proceed with payment, i will place the order

thanks

Z

Hey Zed.

Please organise contact details for yourself and a closing date for this. Its getting a little out of hand.

Lets get the mods happening. !!! Keep

Up the good work!!

given the history of this thread, I am not sure where we will land with this.

Just thinking out loud...At this point I'd even suggest setting a close date by End of Next week (Fri 5th October)

Guys can we please firm up, before bank tranfers, final list of:

- People

- Dollars (based on updated no. of people)

- Expected Delivery to Chatswood

Zed, you should have a contingency plan. if only some of the people here actually pony up the money for these, we should be prepared to go ahead with smaller numbers? I hope we don't have to, but as many have said, this can't keep dragging on forever....

or do you intend to refund...?

or do you intend to book a holiday to Tahiti...

haha i like the Tahiti idea

I think end of next week is good closing date time

so guys, here is the closing date for this group buy: 5th October

PM for Bank details PLS ASAP: also best to email me at zohaibq@gmail.com

For all the people who have paid by Friday next week, I will place the order on Friday, please give your self at least 48 hours or send me payment confirmation if you have done a last min payment

Thanks all

Z

Zed, is it wise to bank your bank details up in the public domain?!

i was thinking the same, but since not enough ppl PM, i thought ill do this to get it moving along.....thanks for the heads up :)

Zed, is it wise to bank your bank details up in the public domain?!

i was thinking the same, but since not enough ppl PM, i thought ill do this to get it moving along.....take it off u think and leave it for PM?

Definitely. Just leave your message in the thread; ask people to PM you for details to pay & for their details, AND you PM those who have already expressed an interest in purchasing the weather shields in this thread.

You've got to protect yourself. i don't want to see you getting burnt whilst trying to do something good for this community.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

just a quick update, only one payment as per above has been made.

i will give this until mid night tonight, but i will push for the person who has paid, my self and Danny who is super keen to get the visors, as this maybe less than the origianal 6 ppl interested (deal made on 6 order by lexus)

Please contact me asap on zohaibq@gmail.com or 0401537722 if u want these

This will close tonight

cheers

Z

Update:

PMs all sent to all who showed interest here or via facebook.

Once payments recieved i will make the order next week (assuming payments made)

Thanks all

Zed