Hey guys

Recently I scraped my front lip and it kills so I need to get it repaired :(

I'm hoping all I need is to replace the lip (GFX maybe ;) ), and some how repair the front bar?

Does anyone know of a good workshop who can repair at a reasonable price around Sydney?

So sad...

post-5261-0-08213000-1344667724_thumb.jp

$330 painted but i think they can go lower.

I know someone who has a big warehouse who can help with the install - mini meet :)

Idc and coconut2001,

What's the part number or actual name of the GFX lip? I rang up both parra and chatswood and I don't think they quite understand what I'm talking about lol

Idc and coconut2001,

What's the part number or actual name of the GFX lip? I rang up both parra and chatswood and I don't think they quite understand what I'm talking about lol

Tell them it was an accessory option for 2006 to 2008 model years. front spoiler GFX/ground effects is what it's called. Not sure what part no. it was.

I remember carlos at chatswood brought me out an 09 gfx when i asked for 06 and tried to fit it to my car when i said its not right. oh well.

So im not too surprised if they are not sure.

Just emailed Carlos (thanks coconut2001) at Chatswood and he says the GFX kit isn't a genuine Lexus part and that I'll need to order it from the U.S somewhere.

Idc, when did you contact Lexus Parra about the lip? Could be discontinued? Do you have contact number and person so i can enquire about it?

Interested on this GFX lip as well!

I'm also in contact with Scott (Assistant Service Manager Chatswood Lexus) to confirm details and availability of this lip.

Let me know if you guys doing a group buy.

Just emailed Carlos (thanks coconut2001) at Chatswood and he says the GFX kit isn't a genuine Lexus part and that I'll need to order it from the U.S somewhere.

Idc, when did you contact Lexus Parra about the lip? Could be discontinued? Do you have contact number and person so i can enquire about it?

What did he mean? It is a genuine lexus part.

I believe it was discontinued though, think it was craig at chatswood who told me that.

its a genuine lexus item

it's just australia doesnt have it on their system

Back in the days when the IS250's first came out

all of the lexus fleet is250's had the full GFX kit with the OEM rain visors

Parra were the first I called but the dude didn't know what I was talking about and told me to get the Part No.

Mines on hold too for now until I sort out my finances.

That's so weird. Did you mention another awesome dude called up and emailed recently about it?

$950 is really different to what was quote ($330-380) back on page 1!

Thanks for the info, coconut.

• 2 weeks later...

That's so weird. Did you mention another awesome dude called up and emailed recently about it?

$950 is really different to what was quote ($330-380) back on page 1!

Both quotes make sense to me. Sewell parts sells the 2006-2008 for $US305 (unpainted) without CL discount, and $US681 (painted) without CL discount. Hence, the the disparity between $380-odd and $950 quoted in this thread.

For those interest, Part #: 0815453831 for 06-08 and Part #: 0815453841 for 09-10

• 3 months later...