Where Are You From?

Where are you from? What car do you own?  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey Guys:

I m the top poster in the club after the top guys...lol...The purpose of this poll and posts to know where people in this club is from and what type of Lexus / JDM Lexus They own... :D even if you do not own one, it's OK...I know Gav S is really busy thats why I want to know where members in NZ are from, so we can do something about the cards and spread the words so that more people can join the club...also please if you can also list all the mods and mods you want soon so that we can see if we can do anything about buying from overseas and discounts...or even a local meet within Aus and NZ (eg..Hamilton / Auckland meet etc) Well I m Going to start off...and hopefully others will follow, I know this is abit off topic but I got nowhere else to post it...many thanks and hope I can meet all of you soon....

LsportlineIS300 (Matthew Lai) :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK...I will start...

Name - Matthew lai (LsportlineIS300) (frylai on is300.net)

Ride - 2002 Lexus IS300 E-Shift Silver (MSM) - delivered on 23/04/02 -

CURRENT MODS IS200 Clear Fogs - OEM 2003 Cupholder - OEM Lip Spoiler with LED's - JDM Altezza Dash Tray - 20% Tints All round with Front visor Strip - Lsportline Rear Deck Emblem - Silver Parktronic System (PDC)

MODS COMING / WAITING FOR INSTALL Lsportline 1.45" / 35mm lowering springs (waiting for install) - Lsportline Rear Exhaust (coming in spring) - blue calipers

PREVIOUS MODS JDM Antenna / CamryVVT-i Chrome emblems (2) / 35% Tints All Round / Black Parktronic System (PDC) / Black Calipers with white decal design / Lsportline Sports Grille (dosent fit so sold back to US)

Thats Pretty Much it...I m located In Epsom Auckland (well i m actually on the border line of three kings / Epsom / Royal Oak) well they said is Epsom so yeah I will just go with the flow...

Matt...hope to meet you soon................:D

Name - Murray. Corlett

Location - Palmerston North N.Z

Ride 1999 Altezza RS200 6sp

Mod's - HKS intake and filter

Other than that i don't know a whole lot about it recently purchased straight from an importer

Name - Murray. Corlett

Location - Palmerston North N.Z

Ride 1999 Altezza RS200 6sp

Mod's - HKS intake and filter

Other than that i don't know a whole lot about it recently purchased straight from an importer

Hey Murray:

Great TO know we have someone from different part of the country, we will get it settle abit, i might send some card down to you for spreading the word out, maybe the lexus dealer down there...;)

Matthew

Well to start off with I owned an Altezza RS200 6 speeds Manual Silver Nothing serious done to the engine parts as i got this car about 1 year and half now. Recently i just change to King Spring 17" Chrome Advanti Kronix Mag 215/40ZR17 and looking to install a DVD and MP3 soon as i waited for quite long anyway. and i live in Auckland Part of Auckland is Manurewa Manukau City,

now just waiting to get my personalise plate KHM 88 (Khmer as im Cambodian)

oh did i mention about the Security I've got Steal Sheild Alarm immobiliser system Pager Remote starter.. just a toy stuff BUT it damm good

that's all about it i can't think of anything else if i will have i will post another new one...

take care people

Australia, Sydney

IS300

MODS:

JDM Dash Tray

JDM Antennae

:P

SOON:

Springs (Hurry up and get your springs done frylai :lol:)

PLP Stuff

Tints

Yeah I wanna get my springs done too...But I want it get Gavs Mate to do it so I can get it installed for $60 instead of $225 at Mag And Turbo......good thing takes time....

PS. What PLP stuff you getting?

Matt

Auckland East kiddo? that looks like Chowick in the background, where I live!

I bought Greeneyes in 2001, back in the ol' days when Altezzas and IS200s were rare!

The only thing I'm looking for is a turbo for that 3SGE!

Oh... and leather seats! :lol:

Auckland East kiddo? that looks like Chowick in the background, where I live!

I bought Greeneyes in 2001, back in the ol' days when Altezzas and IS200s were rare!

The only thing I'm looking for is a turbo for that 3SGE!

Oh... and leather seats! :lol:

Hey Keith:

Got some good news for ya, I saw a 2000 Toyota Altezza RS200 today in Newmarket...and it's got factory leather seats!!! Blue Metalic with Black Leather / Ecsaine...:D its the first time i see a Altezza with leather seats...maybe you can trade it in for a 2000 one...lol, BTW the rego number of that car is RS2ooL, i gues "L" stands for leather, BTW I m already running out of cards, gav send me a Txt today said hes in Welly...so I will probly give him a yell tomorrow afternoon, lol.....

Matt

PS...Keith I m getting a 2nd hand Bel Vector 990International radar Tomorrow...for $350 do you think is worth it...its $1100 Retail...

Yeah I wanna get my springs done too...But I want it get Gavs Mate to do it so I can get it installed for $60 instead of $225 at Mag And Turbo......good thing takes time....

Matt

The heat shield and radiator panel for now. $300 for an aluminium tube and filter seems a bit too much. I can get a k&n panel filter, and get a custom intake tube made to replce the stock intake tubing.

Matt

The heat shield and radiator panel for now. $300 for an aluminium tube and filter seems a bit too much. I can get a k&n panel filter, and get a custom intake tube made to replce the stock intake tubing.

Hey Dude:

How about the JoeZ Intake, I know Joes Z and I can Get you the pipe (basiclly PLP) and just get your own K&N filter, I sold a set of JoeZ Intake and Blitz filter to Naroka and he can feel the hp gain, after the intake and filter...you can expect around 10-12 hp gain..... trust me dude dont get those crap VRP and Heatshield, yes it does get the heat out for more HP, but its also a hell lot havier, just use that money for the Struct Brace.....

Matt

Matt

Hey Dude:

How about the JoeZ Intake, I know Joes Z and I can Get you the pipe (basiclly PLP) and just get your own K&N filter, I sold a set of JoeZ Intake and Blitz filter to Naroka and he can feel the hp gain, after the intake and filter...you can expect around 10-12 hp gain..... trust me dude dont get those crap VRP and Heatshield, yes it does get the heat out for more HP, but its also a hell lot havier, just use that money for the Struct Brace.....

Matt

How much is the Joe-Z?

SSML

Ride:2002 IS200 Luxury-Sport 6MT. Silver with black leather,LSD,Sport suspension.

Current Mod:int: Razo Aluminium Gear Knob, Mini Recaro Seat Mobile Phone Holder.

Ext: TRD Front Lip, TRD Rear High Mount Spoiler, TRD Emblem,

Rear Fog to Brake Light Mod(DIY job, thanks to info from UK LOC web)

Phillips "All Weather" 9006 bulbs for front fog lights(yellow light)

Blue 9006 bulbs for Low Beam(one bulb out of order,so factory bulbs now)

White front parking lights

Engine: Trust Air Filter (Drop in type, bought it 2nd hand)

Mod to come: Short Springs, (maybe Eibach Pro Kit)

Blue Bulbs for Head Lights ?

Likes: 6MT fun to drive, faster than 4AT, better Engine note too.

Dislike: No cruise control for 6MT :angry: ,

6th gear ratio not tall enough=3000rpm@100km/h=worse fuel efficiency than 4AT

The big gap @ rear Wheel arch, looks like ao off-roader.

SSML

And..... I'm Back!

I'm on Auckland's North Shore,but most of my time I'm kickin around the city.

Not too many mods to my ride done here in NZ yet,(av only and eyelids),but they did the job pretyy dang well over in Japan! It's in my sig- YAY 4 TRD!!!

Couple of little tricks on their way.....sssssshhhhh...... :ph34r:

Regards,

Gav

And..... I'm Back!

I'm on Auckland's North Shore,but most of my time I'm kickin around the city.

Not too many mods to my ride done here in NZ yet,(av only and eyelids),but they did the job pretyy dang well over in Japan! It's in my sig- YAY 4 TRD!!!

Couple of little tricks on their way.....sssssshhhhh...... :ph34r:

Regards,

Gav

Very Happy you are finally back Gav...gav I screwed up my rear sticker...can they make me another one??? my bad, sorry... :( :ph34r: its OK if they can't.........otherwise the side ones looks great.....

Matt

SPRINGS TO BE INSTALLED TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

Name - Hayden Newby

Ride - 1999 Altezza/Lexus IS200 6 speed manual - purchased on 26/02/2003

CURRENT MODS: Full Atezza body kit - factory tints - 2x mini recaro cellphone holders - Front visor banner/strip - front elylids and rear light covers - full GPS tracking alarm, duel imoboliser, factory imoboliser and pager/remote start alarm - P Plate 4ROLLN - APEXI RSM with G sensor - APEXI POD filter kit - custom stereo install.

MODS COMING: Cusco front engine strut brace - front tints at some stage - Chrome mags at some stage and few other little things

PREVIOUS Cars: Modified 1993 Mazda familia 1800 non turbo (MAZ2NV) - 1997 Mitsubishi Evo 4 with about $15000 spent on it (FLYEVO) traded for Lexus when evo had only done 38,000km because of lack of mechanical expertise in Hamilton resulting in some expensive bills and insurance rebursments to me which didn't cover the damage.

Located in Hamilton, on city edge so close to town but still technolgical out of city (just), Currently a fourth year student at Waikato University studying Management (BMS) and double majoring in marketing and international management and also strategic management and leardership.

Really enjoying my lexus/atezza, its a shame that so many are coming into NZ, but fortunately they are such a stylish car that stand out from the rest anyways..........

cheers...........................

Name - Hayden Newby

Ride - 1999 Altezza/Lexus IS200 6 speed manual - purchased on 26/02/2003

CURRENT MODS: Full Atezza body kit - factory tints - 2x mini recaro cellphone holders - Front visor banner/strip - front elylids and rear light covers - full GPS tracking alarm, duel imoboliser, factory imoboliser and pager/remote start alarm - P Plate 4ROLLN - APEXI RSM with G sensor - APEXI POD filter kit - custom stereo install.

MODS COMING: Cusco front engine strut brace - front tints at some stage - Chrome mags at some stage and few other little things

PREVIOUS Cars: Modified 1993 Mazda familia 1800 non turbo (MAZ2NV) - 1997 Mitsubishi Evo 4 with about $15000 spent on it (FLYEVO) traded for Lexus when evo had only done 38,000km because of lack of mechanical expertise in Hamilton resulting in some expensive bills and insurance rebursments to me which didn't cover the damage.

Located in Hamilton, on city edge so close to town but still technolgical out of city (just), Currently a fourth year student at Waikato University studying Management (BMS) and double majoring in marketing and international management and also strategic management and leardership.

Really enjoying my lexus/atezza, its a shame that so many are coming into NZ, but fortunately they are such a stylish car that stand out from the rest anyways..........

cheers...........................

Hey 4ROLLIN:

Dont get cusco, they are a little boys toy compare to some real stuff, PLP......:D

Matt

Hey 4ROLLIN:

Dont get cusco, they are a little boys toy compare to some real stuff, PLP......

Matt

What else can I get?

From where and how much?

Just thought i'd get Cusco because I could get it at a cheap price and they have four different types of which I was getting the 2nd best as I didn't want a carbon fibre brace because of the extra money.............

go check it out for yourself.....

www.prolexperformance.com (they fat and juicey) 

Matt

PS, got your filter Gav.....HKD Super FIlter (Green i think)

Some nice stuff on there!!!

Still go for the Cusco one as about half the price of those. Cusco have some pretty nice designs in comparison to those aswell so will find out in a couple of weeks.

cheers...

Hayden

go check it out for yourself.....

www.prolexperformance.com (they fat and juicey) 

Matt

PS, got your filter Gav.....HKD Super FIlter (Green i think)

Some nice stuff on there!!!

Still go for the Cusco one as about half the price of those. Cusco have some pretty nice designs in comparison to those aswell so will find out in a couple of weeks.

cheers...

Hayden

i think it would be better to get some aftermarket sways if you wanna folk out for them...I will get some PLP Struct later on, when I have more money, BTW my new springs are nice....

Matt