Hello From New Member (Nsw - Is350F)

KevyBby

hey guys,

name is kevin, a baby at 21 years of age, from south-west sydney.

just signed up on this forum, used to frequent the "JDMST" forum, formally a regular drifter at eastern creek (leisure).

had my fair share of jap cars (rx7's, skyline's, silvia's, ae86's)

got out of the jap game a while ago and started tinkering with good old american classics (dodge's, chevy's, harley's and truck's)

have previously been through 2 lexus LS400's and a yota' celsior.

anyway, today i have purchased an IS350 F-Sport from North Sydney's one and only "Lexus Of Chatswood".

will upload pics on tuesday night when i pick it up and might start a build thread if there is a section on this forum??

well.. nice to meet you all, and hope to meet other enthusiasts through other threads/events ect.

cheerios

• 2 weeks later...

Kev,

Welcome to the club! A very nice car indeed! At such a young age, you are doing very well mate!

Any plans for the car?

Welcome to the club mate, check out the PPE engineering headers for your car.

Im going to be purchasing them soon for my GS.

Great gains!!

• 4 weeks later...

dear god, sorry guys. have been flat chat the last month or so and completley forgot.

will try do a photoshoot on the weekend if i can find time.

as for plans, the car already has an f-sport intake and throttle controller, "sid" from chatswood service called the other day to notify that my tein coilovers are in from japan. dont know if i want to fit them just yet, so theres a chance they could be for sale pretty soon.

anyway, if i can find the time to do a photoshoot, i will definatley start a build thread.

BTW, i love the car to bits haha, absoloutley phemonimal (for a daily), but no where near the ISF that michael let me test drive haha