[Eoi] Anyone Looking For 18S?

ldc

did you have them re drilled since we did your springs. Because they WERE NOT 114.3 ??????? the fact that we had to bash them on told us this!!

They were done at the shops when I bought them, not after. And if memory serves me right, only the front left were put on too tight hence it was hard to take off.

It didnt have anything to do with the wheel nuts being put on too tight. there were no wheel nuts on when we were trying to take the wheels off and put them back on!! Danny can confirm.

Justin I didnt say anything about u driving home with no nuts!! Or if your missing nuts.

Stop trying to avoid the facts. As stated above When we took off the wheel nuts to change your springs the wheel was stuck on the hub. We couldnt get the wheel off the hub (no nuts on ofcoarse) because the holes were drilled wrong.

Pretty important fact that you should state before trying to sell your shit on this forum don't you think??

Justin retreated to PM.

What's going on?

"It didnt have anything to do with the wheel nuts being put on too tight. there were no wheel nuts on when we were trying to take the wheels off and put them back on!! Danny can confirm. "

You said there were no wheel nuts. I was only replying to this post stating that there were.

The reason why Danny couldn't take them off because it was tight, the bolt was tight due to the drilling.

Of coarse there were wheel nuts. But there are no wheel nuts when u take a wheel off as i said. How else do u get the wheels off. By having nuts on?? No. There were no wheel nuts on the wheel when bashing the wheel off.

I am simply stating that the wheel drillings are wrong. The wheel should fall off when the nuts are taken off. Not have to be bashed off and bashed back on. I hit that wheel so hard putting in back on its not funny. I dont want to see another forum member buy these wheels when i know they arent 100% safe and correct. As a manager i have a duty to help ppl out where i can. And if something isnt right that i can see. Ppl should be informed. Simple.

Fair enough Chris. Please delete my thread.

Forums

News

Membership