does anyone know where to connect a remote wire for an aftermarket amp? ive connected everything and my amp wont turn on until ive connected this remote wire :( can anyone help ? thanks

does anyone know where to connect a remote wire for an aftermarket amp? ive connected everything and my amp wont turn on until ive connected this remote wire :( can anyone help ? thanks

you could use accesories. Try the cigarette lighter

yep! ive connected it to my cig lighter, wasnt as hard as i thought, what an easy car to take apart haha! thanks guys!

Also, just a question to anyone who HAS installed an aftermarket sub + amp, how did you connect the high/low converter (or the LOC) which speaker/s did you connect it to? and hows the aftermarket sub sound?

The reason im asking is because im really unhappy with the way mine is, ive connected the LOC (both + and - from the converter to the stock ML sub) and some songs the sub barely works, and other songs sound weird where there will be hardly any bass, to head throbbing bass! what have i done wrong? how can i fix this??

You know there is two channels coming out of the stock amp to the stock sub yeah?

You have to put the converter on both channels to take to the new amp.

so thats def my problem? how should i go about changing this? when i disconnected my stock sub there were only 2 wires connected to it (green and brown) and ive connected the wires from the LOC, the 2 + to the green, and the 2 - to the brown. is that where ive gone wrong?

how else have people connected their LOC?