Fujitsubo Legalis R Vs Greddy Axle Back Exhaust Sp Elite

Hi everyone, i have read a few posts in relation to the exhaust choice. Am after the quiet type, so these 2 (FUJITSUBO LEGALIS R & GREDDY AXLE BACK EXHAUST SP ELITE) would be suitable for me. But i'm still having trouble to pick one of these. They are quite similar (price, look, db level etc....) i db level of Greddy is 91db, which is slightly louder than Fujitsubo one 82db....i believe figure difference shouldn't be noticeable rite? Any suggestion? Thanks in advance.......

The decibel scale is logarithmic... every 3dB increase is a doubling in loudness, so the GReddy would be a *BLEEP*eload louder if the Fujitsubo is actually 82dB (seems very conservative to me).

The decibel scale is logarithmic... every 3dB increase is a doubling in loudness, so the GReddy would be a *BLEEP*eload louder if the Fujitsubo is actually 82dB (seems very conservative to me).

thx for the advice. so....maybe i should get the Fuji one.

Why not a Tanabe if you are after quiet?

somehow i dun like Tanabe

you want sounds thats not annyoing go greddy

you want sound that your neighbours know ur coming home get hks

u want near

thx for the advice Danny......its funny u said "no sound get fuju or tanabe". are they pretty much same as the stock exhaust ?

Hi Samsung001, let us know what you think when you have installed. It is an easy install to do yourself. Hope you like it as much as I do. I think it also sounds a bit better after a few weeks of use.

Hi Samsung001, let us know what you think when you have installed. It is an easy install to do yourself. Hope you like it as much as I do. I think it also sounds a bit better after a few weeks of use.

i will get my fd to install it tomorrow. i m not confident to DIY it lol.....i wish it won't be too loud (that's always my concern)

Hi everyone, my friend just installed the exhaust for me yesterday. My fd is a mechanic, so the installation for him is just a no brainier thing. He got it done in 15 mins.

I felt exciting to first hit the engine start button after the installation. (you know that kinda feeling that you are waiting for something good to happen ? hahaha)

anyway, first engine start with the Greddy exhaust, my first response was hm.....would that be a bit too quiet? how come it so much sounds like the stock one? (probably I was sitting in cabin with all doors and windows closed while the first start) Obviously, the reason why i picked Greddy over the Fuji one is i want a bit of the exhaust note but of coz not too loud. To be honest, i can't even hear the exhaust note if i turn the music on. If its already louder than the Fuji one, basically i can say Fuji one is pretty much a stock exhaust hahahhaa...

Overall, i'm still happy with it, but i would prefer its a bit louder. Hope it helps for ppl choosing the exhaust option.

OH.....ALSO.......there is a bit of alignment issue. The RHS of the exhaust looks perfectly centered. However, LHS one just doesn't look right at all, it is positioned more left. As you know, its all bolt-on. My fd said there is no way i can adjust it and make it balanced. Is it true ?