Hi guys - just picked up a dark blue (anyone know what this colour's called?) 2007 IS250 and can't seem to find the "distance to empty" reading. Does anyone know how I can activate this?

There should be a range approx ___kms on the little screen on your speedometer. If it's not there keep pressing 'disp' on your steering wheel until you can see it. If that's what you mean by distance to empty. It shows the amount of kms you have left in your fuel tank.

I don't actually recall seeing a "DISP" button on my steering wheel. I think I only have buttons on the left for audio system controls, but nothing on the right. It's a 2007 Prestige model if it helps. I'll check again tonight though,

Yeah I'm a little embarrased for you too. It's the only button on the right hand side. and it has DISP written on it. Maybe you tried pushing the blank stopper ontop and figured the whole right side is buttonless/non-responsive.

Yeah I was freaking out too when I had no idea where the range was. Lucky though I found the display button and started playing till I stumbled upon it. :P

Hehe no I didn't push the blank button - I just didn't see the DISP button!

Does anyone know if the paddle shifters can be used whilst left in full automatic, and if not, if there's a workaround like a software update?

Hehe no I didn't push the blank button - I just didn't see the DISP button!

Does anyone know if the paddle shifters can be used whilst left in full automatic, and if not, if there's a workaround like a software update?

don't worry about the paddle shifters coz IS250 won't shift like DSG...it takes more than a sec to figure out what to respond.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to ask that exact same question. Has anyone drained it down the the 0km and gone to negative territory?

If so, how many extra km's did you get out of it??

Does anyone know how much fuel is left in the tank when the display reads 0km to empty? I thought I read somewhere it is 8L, but would like confirmation.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to ask that exact same question. Has anyone drained it down the the 0km and gone to negative territory?

If so, how many extra km's did you get out of it??

Does anyone know how much fuel is left in the tank when the display reads 0km to empty? I thought I read somewhere it is 8L, but would like confirmation.

I still drove for extra 50km after 0km showing on the display.