I just bought an iS350X was told the new is350 is 2 years away.

C63's are quite common now and most have been thrashed, you cant help it really , the noise is awsome though, but tyres won;t last long.

New IS due in june. It is assumed is250 is300h and is350

I was told by the Melbourne dealer only a few days ago that some will be here mid next year but the 350 replacement will be 2 years away, I'm not waiting that long I might be ready to change over again by then,

Well the time had come to decide last week and i decided to keep my IS and refinanced it. I couldn't let it go, i looked at Sportivos and SS for the larger car, and it was an old lady at Toyota walked passed me and said you are not trading that in for a Camry are you? Bam, my decision was made, pfffh, how could i even consider looking at the Sportivo. It was pretty disappointing to drive actually.

In the end, i just bought the missus a new car. It was a win win.

Anyway, i will also be likely now to be looking at upgrading to the new 350 when they come out. I don't see Lexus releasing a new shape for the 250 only and not the 350 at the same time. Like the GS, they were released across the entire range. If June / July 2013 is still accurate, i believe we will see a new shape across the range.

C63's thrashed? Good. That's what they are built for and I'll be Doing the same!

As for common, that means more people to talk to about mods etc!

What did you buy the mrs?

C63's thrashed? Good. That's what they are built for and I'll be Doing the same!

As for common, that means more people to talk to about mods etc!

What did you buy the mrs?

Yeah the 19" inch wheels dont fit so I had to stick wth the 18's it's all good though, loving the car.

So I started looking at a a 370 skyline sedan, new 350, used s4's an s6 (v10 loving!) 335 sedans and convertibles, 550, cls500 My budget was around the 60k mark. The idea was to get something that I could cart the kids around in occasionally.

Dare I suggest looking at the Volvo s60. Took one for a spin and was very impressed.

I am now struggling with the concept of possibly buying a Volvo. It's a very hard sell to myself, but the car was better in price and performance than almost anything else in the price range.