Rx450H Brake Upgrades

i'm looking for a brake kit to upgrade rx450h....i have checked with brembo, alcon, stoptech etc... but they don't make it... anybody know any upgrade brake kit for 450h???

• 4 weeks later...

probably try the IS350 setup or the ISF set up

i think

they seem to the same bolt pattern

but im not sure about the actual hub size

hey danny...do you have any spare calipers from is250 350 or F??? any chance to try if they fit???

• 3 weeks later...

You'd be hard pressed to find any 'performance' brakes for an RX as they aren't considered a performance car.

However I recently had to replace my OEM pads, and disks. Went with 'stock' aftermarket pads and disks. Seems to have improved the brake performance, as well as produce less black dust on the front wheels....

You'd be hard pressed to find any 'performance' brakes for an RX as they aren't considered a performance car.

However I recently had to replace my OEM pads, and disks. Went with 'stock' aftermarket pads and disks. Seems to have improved the brake performance, as well as produce less black dust on the front wheels....

what brand pads & disc you use mate?