Hi From The Central Coast

whatthe?

Hi all, newbie here.

I'm based on the Central Coast of NSW and have owned my 08 IS-F for a bit over a year (after upgrading from an Audi S5).

It's a great car and I found this forum whilst researching exhaust upgrades. I bought my car from Lexus Chatswood so it looks like the Joe Z is the way to go.

Already have an Ingen intake on order from the US as well!

Attached are some pics of my car from the Toyota Nationals Show-N-Shine and drags earlier this year

post-6482-0-34894300-1351391414_thumb.jppost-6482-0-36535600-1351391427_thumb.jppost-6482-0-75863500-1351391438_thumb.jppost-6482-0-53059600-1351391451_thumb.jppost-6482-0-35450300-1351391463_thumb.jp

Hi,

I'm also on the Central Coast. Recently bought an IS350 F Sport. Love it.

Will you be doing any of the track days hosted by Sid from Lexus of Chatswood? I can't do this November day but will be there in the new year.

Cheers

Gibbzy

Hey guys, good to meet you.

I havent been to any of the Lexus track days as yet, although my mates and I often hire out Wakefield Park for the day and 30 or so of us head down for the day and the night following. I havent had the F on Eastern Creek as yet though, so i might head to the next one that Lexus puts on.

I'm based near Gosford but am often up around the Entrance, so I may well see you around the area!

Cheers,

Matt

Hi Guys,

I'm based in Springfield. Work from Gosford, Sydney and Newcastle so plenty of time on the F3.

I wonder how many more of us are on the Coast? My business partner owns an IS250 F Sport (looking to upgrade).

Our office is at 2/340 Mann Street Gosford. If you are ever in the area drop in for a coffee.

Wakefield Park day sounds good.

Cheers

Richard

Hi Matt,

Oooh that's tempting but I'm busy delivering demos to a prospect that day :-(

I'll let my mate know though. He just picked up his second IS-F yesterday.

Enjoy the track day. Drive fast... but safe.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...