Hello all,

I have a 2007 is250 running whereis version 14. A friend who has a 2011 kluged running whereas version18 has kindly offered the disc to me to compare with my version. Question is if i try version 18 in my is250 can i revert back to version 14 without any problems after i give back version 18. Many thanks, bob

Hey guys, just wondering if all toyota whereis maps are compatible with the is250? I have a 2011 is250 and i think i am on v17. The GPS doesnt show my house as i am in a new estate.

That is correct. You can use any Toyota Whereis DVD maps. Latest is V18.

Hey guys, just wondering if all toyota whereis maps are compatible with the is250? I have a 2011 is250 and i think i am on v17. The GPS doesnt show my house as i am in a new estate.

That is correct. You can use any Toyota Whereis DVD maps. Latest is V18.

Thanks Denis,

Just ordered a couple of things from sewell last night - coin tray, cargo net, key cover to start of with...Things in the states are dirt cheap even with postage included!

Just ordered a couple of things from sewell last night - coin tray, cargo net, key cover to start of with...Things in the states are dirt cheap even with postage included!

I hope you're a member of Club Lexus - Sewells gives you quite good discounts if you are.

Yup, came across a couple of posts from this forum which led me to the Club Lexus discount. Absolute gold mine...will probably start with a couple more substantial mods as the warranty expiry gets closer

Post within the US to a freight forwarder. It cost me about USD$9.95 within the states and from there package it with the wife's cosmetics and a couple of sneakers/shoes from eastbay. They are generally pretty reasonable and cheaper than what most US companies charge for international shipping. By comparison, direct shipping here would have cost me about USD$90