Hi Hi New To This Place

Hey mate, welcome to the club. Congratulations on picking up an IS as a first car.

Being a first car, I would say get used to driving the car first.

Most common mods for the car are air intake, exhaust (mid-pipes or axle back or both), wheels, springs or coilovers, bodykit, led lights.

If you have navigation then the mod to enable inputs on the screen while driving.

Have a search of the forums or else jump on clublexus.com for a heap of information.

Hey mate, welcome to the club. Congratulations on picking up an IS as a first car.

Being a first car, I would say get used to driving the car first.

Most common mods for the car are air intake, exhaust (mid-pipes or axle back or both), wheels, springs or coilovers, bodykit, led lights.

If you have navigation then the mod to enable inputs on the screen while driving.

Have a search of the forums or else jump on clublexus.com for a heap of information.

hi thanks peter how long should i be driving the car before i start changing somethings ?

thank for the information

does there happen be montly meet up just for is250 ?

however long it takes you to get used to the size, shape, handling of the car and whenever you become comfortable driving it. I don't think anyone can really tell you how long you should drive before you mod it.

no monthly meet up as far as i know.

however long it takes you to get used to the size, shape, handling of the car and whenever you become comfortable driving it. I don't think anyone can really tell you how long you should drive before you mod it.

no monthly meet up as far as i know.

im kinda use to it due to the fact i drove my mums Audi 4 wheel drive im kinda not scared of the size i find it pretty small im pretty comfortable driving it

dam i feel like a meet up maybe look and get information on other is250's

we have quarterly meets. There probably won't be one until next year feb or march. It'll be great if you can come then.

oh cools sounds good be nice stand around ask the older people for advice on their cars and how they build it

thinking of asking how much lower should i lower my car from stock