Wtb: My2012 Is250 Led Headlights For A Retrofit

Howiefied

Hey guys,

Thought i'd give this a shot, as i'm not too keen on getting sewell to ship a pair of lights across the globe.

Anyone have a set 2011-2012 headlights with the led drl for sale?

Cheers

I've bought springs from them before, they were alright i guess. I'm just concerned about reports of poor packaging on the my2012 headlights there, basically a few card board pieces, no foam no nothing. Guess i could take the risk but shipping back is rather expensive as well.

I've bought springs from them before, they were alright i guess. I'm just concerned about reports of poor packaging on the my2012 headlights there, basically a few card board pieces, no foam no nothing. Guess i could take the risk but shipping back is rather expensive as well.

good luck with the search. pretty expensive to buy new.

Yeah about $1200 for the stripped version, but a heck of alot cheaper than buying a new lexus lol

try ebay US. i recently picked up a set for $1100 shipped.

just have to look out for a good buy i guess. took me a while to find a decently priced set.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah about $1200 for the stripped version, but a heck of alot cheaper than buying a new lexus lol

try ebay US. i recently picked up a set for $1100 shipped.

just have to look out for a good buy i guess. took me a while to find a decently priced set.

REALLY?? are they retrofit? or will the new model ones fit any older model.

If you're not going the sewell kit then you'll need to swap the green wire for the led, thats about it. Sewell pre wire theirs so all you need is the indicator relay. But yeah you can get any 2011-12 lights and retrofit them.

I might have a set soon, fingers crossed.

Forums

News

Membership