Hello all. Long time reader first time poster :)

I've just ordered the f sport sway bar set from Lexus of north Miami. However just having a bit of a look around the forum I noticed someone had a problem with an is350 rear bar not fitting.

I have an 07 is250 and checked that I have a space saver spare tyre not full size.(I made sure i purchased the 2006-2008 sway bar set) I'm just wondering if another member has done this mod already and can reassure me that I havnt thrown away $400.

Thanks in advance.

Hoffalo

Well that makes selling it easier. Thanks for letting me know.

On a side note how do you like your isf? I'm thinking of picking up a used 350 or isf once I get off my Ps in a few years. Not sure whether to go 350 and spend the savings on mods or just go straight for isf.

Ive got tokico blue shocks and tein h tech springs, supposed to be softest you can get but still bumpy so yeah.

Im not sure but dont think bc coilover would be softer would they

BC coil overs is the best one. As it could change softness&height... I have tried lots of set of suspension... Even the F sport set not better than BC. But F sport still a good set. U feel tein H tech & Tokico blue bouncy because that's not a proper matched set.. U should get stock F sport spring to match the Tokico blue from my experience..if u want juntw.. Just go to their website. And contact them.. Or if u need cusco rear, I can get it..

BC coil overs is the best one. As it could change softness&height... I have tried lots of set of suspension... Even the F sport set not better than BC. But F sport still a good set. U feel tein H tech & Tokico blue bouncy because that's not a proper matched set.. U should get stock F sport spring to match the Tokico blue from my experience..if u want juntw.. Just go to their website. And contact them.. Or if u need cusco rear, I can get it..

well put sherlock

guys remember key point in suspension is matching specs

Thanks. I've been in contact with 'Teng' from jun tw and have ordered the rear bar. $187+$99 shipping and $45 PayPal transfer charge.

Thanks so much for all your help, especially ilv1004. I think I'll certainly be looking at this forum more often, a very useful tool indeed.

True, it seemed cheap, but with shipping and the PayPal charge(I could have bank transfered but I prefer PayPal) it escalated quickly. Besides from the reviews I've read on this and the US forums the bar are essentially identical.