Transfer Contacts To Phonebook

Hi all, could someone please advise how I could transfer my contacts to the rx350 2008 phone book from my iphone 5. Bluetooth connects and am able to make and receive calls but don't want to manually enter all my contacts into the cars phone book if its possible to do so via Bluetooth.

I have tried to do this but nothing happens..

Any advice is much appreciated..

• 1 month later...

I tried this as well from my iPhone 4S when I first got my car and got the same thing. It seems this feature is only supported on specific phones (Nokias from memory) but not the iPhones so unfortunately you need to start you call from the handset itself (unsafe I know) or just insert your regular contacts manually

I tried this as well from my iPhone 4S when I first got my car and got the same thing. It seems this feature is only supported on specific phones (Nokias from memory) but not the iPhones so unfortunately you need to start you call from the handset itself (unsafe I know) or just insert your regular contacts manually

Thanks Tony, i figured as much and manually entered the 20 odd contacts i required.