Is250 And Sports Luxury Rims / Isf Replica Rims In Wa?

Dealer said this is 'black chrome' it does look better in real life....I don't know how it'll look on my mystic gold IS, might look horrible hahaha

I did bit of photoshop to see how new wheels will look on my car. Check these out: Which one better? what do you guys think?

At this point I like the f-sport wheel better, more aggresive appereance, where the x-wheels look more exclusive / luxury.

post-7119-0-97438700-1379243921_thumb.jp

post-7119-0-83929000-1379243931_thumb.jp

I might be wrong but I feel black or dark rims are more suitable for black/dark cars otherwise you end up with what looks like a black blob underneath your car.. Check out white cars with black rims.

Gold.. That's a hard colour to match!

I know its a preety unique color...all my previous cars has been black and I kind of fall in love with this color...very japanese in character.

yeah...but the most popular combination on IS seems to be white and gunmetal rims :)

Those black chrome ones would look fantastic on my car (starlight black). I think they would look terrible on yours che-Ryan. The F sport rims would look okay I think (titaniumesque colour)

i agree :) chrome and gold...not a good combi...it'll make my is look like xmas decoration hahaha

Those wheels look amazing the ones you linked, I saw them on their ebay page and contemplated getting them but costs too much :(

Plus I just scraped the chit out of my left front wheel the last month and put me off getting any new wheels because I'd most likely scrape my new ones again in the future.

Those wheels look amazing the ones you linked, I saw them on their ebay page and contemplated getting them but costs too much :(

Plus I just scraped the chit out of my left front wheel the last month and put me off getting any new wheels because I'd most likely scrape my new ones again in the future.

What wheels are you running now ichiban? 18's?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still on the market for OEM 18" and find out Lexus Blackburn had brand new set of 4 - 18" x wheels for $990 (no tyres). Is this a good price? What's the market price for the X wheel set?

Or will I find cheaper from other source?

Dillema :wacko: