Just Bought Is350 F Sport - Now Where To Get 19" Rims

I have just bought an IS350F in Black. With no extra's. Delivery is in a few weeks.

I finally got rid of my Range Rover Evoque Dynamic that was a POS. Not worth the $90k I paid for it. Should of kept my Is250x

So the dealer said there are no option 19" rims. In the US apparantly it is an option. Does anyone know where I can get OEM 19inch rims from? Im happy to import them from the US?

Welcome to the club Kleal.

Congratulations on your purchase. Nice seeing more 3IS owners join the club.

Did you get the moon roof option?

Yes you can purchase 19" rims from the US.

There are two different options you have from the F sport range.

http://is.sewellparts.com/accessories-catalog/fsport/IS350-2014/2012.html or http://is.sewellparts.com/accessories-catalog/fsport/IS350-2014/1807.html

however, these wheels were not specifically made for the 3IS models.

Alternatively, you can choose the TRD wheels made specifically for the 3IS.

http://www.nigel-jdmparts.com/wheels/trd-2014-lexus-is250-is350-19-inches-forged-wheels

I was about to say Sewell but they charge a ton for shipping IMO (if you join some of the bigger american lexus forums you get a discount of 10% or so, pro tip)

try lexus of miami also they are very 'ebay friendly' with decent shipping I have ordered a few parts from them.

so the range rover was that bad eh?

Thanks For those tips and sites.

The range rover was pretty bad. The SD4 diesel engine sucked up a lot of juice and there was a heap of lag. There was a rattle behind the dash they couldnt find and the reverse camera didnt always work. This required a four hour up load of the software.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks For those tips and sites.

The range rover was pretty bad. The SD4 diesel engine sucked up a lot of juice and there was a heap of lag. There was a rattle behind the dash they couldnt find and the reverse camera didnt always work. This required a four hour up load of the software.

Thanks for the info on the Evoque, a sales lady rep at range rover was telling me,while I was inspecting it "oh no, the range rover has more features than the lexus " And all this other mumbo jumbo which was a turn off, Range Rover reliability is the worst in ranks, lexus was the best, ( I didn't tell her this, but if you google reliability statistics you will see lol )

I don't mind the évoque but the sales lady was rude, I like the look of the new Range rover Voyger but the price is Ludacris! ($200k)

Congrats on your 3IS, IMO it's one of the best looking sedans, makes the new BMWs and Audis look dated,

• 2 months later...

19 inch Fsport full face rims on Fsport shocks and springs on my IS250

These rims are forged and not the cheap cast rims.

I had the recommended tyres by Lexus: 225/35/19 Front and 255/35/19 Rear Michelin PS2 on front and PS3 on rear.

Car is now sold. So I have the Fsport shocks, springs, rims and 95% tyres for sale soon.

A really nice wheel and nice gunmetal colour too.