New Is350 Member

manboy

Hi All.

My name is Joey, Im very happy to be a member of this site, have done a bit of reading on here and have found it to be very informative.

I'm a proud owner of an IS350 F Sport and love everything about it.......... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cartee

My F sport is a new addition to the stable, I currently own a Landcruiser (for towing the boat)

and a corolla (my partners car) which I run around in as well.

I have owned Toyotas, mostly Hilux since 1980 and have found them to be very reliable with

a very good resale value.

When I was looking for a new toy it was between Lexus and Audi A5, Although the A5 coupe is a great looking car I chose the Lexus because of the bang for buck and reliability, to get an A5 with similar performance/features I would have had to spend around an extra $20k.

I find Lexus to be a very well built solid car, I got this in July this year for $56800.which I thought was a bargain.

I am very interested in the RC coupe but would wait for the F version..

good to see another 2IS 350 owner

we have a club gathering on in first week of december! make sure you attend

Hi Cartee

My F sport is a new addition to the stable, I currently own a Landcruiser (for towing the boat)

and a corolla (my partners car) which I run around in as well.

I have owned Toyotas, mostly Hilux since 1980 and have found them to be very reliable with

a very good resale value.

When I was looking for a new toy it was between Lexus and Audi A5, Although the A5 coupe is a great looking car I chose the Lexus because of the bang for buck and reliability, to get an A5 with similar performance/features I would have had to spend around an extra $20k.

I find Lexus to be a very well built solid car, I got this in July this year for $56800.which I thought was a bargain.

I am very interested in the RC coupe but would wait for the F version..

Hi mate 2012 model, thats the old shape i take it ? as the new shape 2013/14 retails for around 84,000 (on road) for the IS 350 F sport

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks ThomasPanssy

That photo does make the tint and wheels look darker, I love the Pearl White it's so easy to keep clean and looks great in the sunlight..