Hi all, new to the forum. Very minor education on is250's so excuse me if this question has been covered and/or is a stupid question.

Thinking of buying an 06-08 Lexus is250 for my next car and been doing abit of research on aesthetics mods.

The vertex kit caught my eye but I had a hard time sourcing the kit, especially within Australia and companies who are willing to post to Australia...

So my question is, are there any local distributors of this kit or similar kits in aus? Or specific companies outside of Australia that are willing to post it here?

I'm going for a clean look with subtle lips and mainly keep the car OEM styled. If it is too difficult to get the lip kit in, what other ways can I achieve the look I'm going for without aftermarket lips?

Pic for reference of what kind of visual style I'm after:

040d08cf66c4e9d14c7fb498190fb336_zps7349

Many thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, new to the forum. Very minor education on is250's so excuse me if this question has been covered and/or is a stupid question.

Thinking of buying an 06-08 Lexus is250 for my next car and been doing abit of research on aesthetics mods.

The vertex kit caught my eye but I had a hard time sourcing the kit, especially within Australia and companies who are willing to post to Australia...

So my question is, are there any local distributors of this kit or similar kits in aus? Or specific companies outside of Australia that are willing to post it here?

I'm going for a clean look with subtle lips and mainly keep the car OEM styled. If it is too difficult to get the lip kit in, what other ways can I achieve the look I'm going for without aftermarket lips?

Pic for reference of what kind of visual style I'm after:

040d08cf66c4e9d14c7fb498190fb336_zps7349

Many thanks!

Hi mate is250 owner too but different year/ look

#1 The vertex kit are mostly from USA and are VIP/Boss kits as they call it very good looking kits theres also kit called ING most likely your going to get parts from usa to australia and shipping is a hassle

#2 similar kits in aus yeah there is but their called ''STYLING'' or Style means copying the look if you want real get it from USA takes about 1 month come in

#3 companies outside of Australia that are willing to post it here? yeah sure they will if you pay for the shipping my lip cost me 100$ and my sides close 80 $ from USA

#4 what other ways can I achieve the look I'm going for without aftermarket lips? yeah just lower it im running neomaxs on mine

Here picture to show you this is stock no ING body kit im waiting to paint it

if you need any help reply to me

3B98113F-3AE3-4826-9D1D-11FF590F91CB-102

Here is a 2008 is250 with ING body kit

tumblr_mup8hnfFXp1rk7v0ro6_500_zpsc18ab2