For DIY - Cut the bolts, apply the industrial 3M double side sticky tape, then asked a mate to help you align the wing carefully and press it down for a few minutes. I have not heard anyone has their wings fly off yet. Mine has been sticked on for 6 month, been thru hot, cold, humi and dry weather, daily motor way driving no problem so far.

For Dealer Installation - Sydney City or Chatwood Lexus should be able to do it for a few hundred dollars!!!

Search for FrankyX old post.

Agree with Kyo, cut/trim all the plastic prongs and dremel the metal bolts off. the 3M tape is sufficient enough to hold.

just ensure the boot panel is clean and free from waxes etc. use alcohol cleaner to be 100% sure.

Hi, just bought a oem f sport spoiler and was wandering if any lexus dealers would be able to drill the holes and install the spoiler, thanks

Hi, where did you buy your f sport spoiler from ? ebay ?

Hi, just bought a oem f sport spoiler and was wandering if any lexus dealers would be able to drill the holes and install the spoiler, thanks

Hi, where did you buy your f sport spoiler from ? ebay ?

bought from ebay but from a lexus dealer

Yep double sided tape and automotive grade adhesive. Just make sure you have still hands and line it up absolutely perfect, once its down, it will be near impossible to move.

I had mine on for 3-4 years and never moved.

Post ur pics when done