As my 1st service is due in a few months i just thought i'd ask if anyone has had their car serviced here?Looking for feedback,positive or negative.I've heard positive feedback from Syd.City Lexus and Chatswood but as i live and work in Sydney south my 1st preference would be Sutherland.I've spoken to the service dept.and asked what engine oil they use,was told Castrol professional 10W40.This seems a bit thick to me,thoughts and opinions please.

Thanks Tony

As my 1st service is due in a few months i just thought i'd ask if anyone has had their car serviced here?Looking for feedback,positive or negative.I've heard positive feedback from Syd.City Lexus and Chatswood but as i live and work in Sydney south my 1st preference would be Sutherland.I've spoken to the service dept.and asked what engine oil they use,was told Castrol professional 10W40.This seems a bit thick to me,thoughts and opinions please.

Thanks Tony

Hi Tony, Just ask for a 100% Synthetic oil like Mobil 1, 5W-30 if you want the best, if you are paying for the service then you my need to contribute to the upgrade. The service manual states Oil Grade 5W-30 (Preferred) and 10W-30, unfortunately it takes 6.3L and I have to purchased 2 x Mobil 1 in 5 litre, Lexus returned the balance to me to be used in the next service.

First service is free.

Take the car to the dealership you purchased it from..............why would you go elsewhere?

If Sutherland is your local then definately go there.

I don't see why you would consider to drive all the way to Chatswood when you live near Sutherland?

First service is free.

Take the car to the dealership you purchased it from..............why would you go elsewhere?

If Sutherland is your local then definately go there.

I don't see why you would consider to drive all the way to Chatswood when you live near Sutherland?

Yes I agree, a Lexus Service is a Lexus Service and even though prices may vary slightly and I mean slightly, why change from your point of purchase. If the price is very different then approach Sutherland and ask why, Lexus is renowned for they high level of customer service (I mean customer service not car service, anyone can change the oil filter and oil)

Thanks for your replies.I realize that the 1st.service is free but what i was mainly looking for was anyone's service experience at Lexus of Sutherland.No one here appears to have been there for their service.I will most likely go there for all my services.Chatswood and Sydney are too far.