Wow! 265 for install and alignment!? Or install only?

I tried lexus perth, and they wouldnt do it (but if they were to do it, they said it could cost around $700).

Peddars quoted 600-650.

And a local suspension shop said around 500.

Am I getting ripped? Or is it just WA prices?

(lol I know for sure ppl from sydney are always complaining about the price of coffee here in perth)

Or is it maybe shops in perth dont work on lexus often so they are quoting more in case it takes them more time?

Hi De exile who'd you end up getting to fit yr springs & what it cost you ?

Got any pics you can post ?

MR11 hunt around you should be able to find a better deal..

alot of US companies are not 'AUS' ship friendly.. so you need to find one that is and then you are set! the AUS $ is also down which will make an impact..

the ride on the RSR's was superb, I cannot reccomend them highly enough.. not harsh - just a nice ride and obvious benefits visually and body roll wise.

better than Eibach pro kits (previously had fitted to an SP25 and Accord Euro) which are generally rated one of the top springs developed.

and yeh I CU2 3IS is sold, currently have the new WRX but if all goes well will be adding an ISF to the garage next year ;) lets hope.... either way will be back in a Lexus for sure!

MR11 hunt around you should be able to find a better deal..

alot of US companies are not 'AUS' ship friendly.. so you need to find one that is and then you are set! the AUS $ is also down which will make an impact..

the ride on the RSR's was superb, I cannot reccomend them highly enough.. not harsh - just a nice ride and obvious benefits visually and body roll wise.

better than Eibach pro kits (previously had fitted to an SP25 and Accord Euro) which are generally rated one of the top springs developed.

and yeh I CU2 3IS is sold, currently have the new WRX but if all goes well will be adding an ISF to the garage next year ;) lets hope.... either way will be back in a Lexus for sure!

OK, cheers Vaku yeah this model is in dire straits need of 19" rims, or to be lower standard. Dont know why they didn't fit them standard, like on the ISF !

What was it like with people in the back, does it rub ?

The Eibach pro kit is more expensive too ?

Wow! 265 for install and alignment!? Or install only?

I tried lexus perth, and they wouldnt do it (but if they were to do it, they said it could cost around $700).

Peddars quoted 600-650.

And a local suspension shop said around 500.

Am I getting ripped? Or is it just WA prices?

(lol I know for sure ppl from sydney are always complaining about the price of coffee here in perth)

Or is it maybe shops in perth dont work on lexus often so they are quoting more in case it takes them more time?

Hi De Xile who'd you end up using to fit your springs & what it end up costing you ?

What springs you end up using too ?

MR11

No rub, and personalyl I think the 18" F sport rims suited extremely well (when lowered) I dont see the need for 19s personally..

depends on the application I think eibach isnt that expensive though.. ive just had a set arrive for the WRX, I would have gone RSR again but the eibach isnt as low and I need a very subtle drop due to driveway issues.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2014-4-22 at 5:05 PM, Vaku said:

updated pics, install ended up costing $350 as they have not worked on one yet and didn't want to rush the job.

k2T2cJw.jpg
Lqmy12y.jpg
odMT9Z1.jpg
hjUeKpx.jpg

Looks nice! How's it ride?