It's a straight swap. Though if you have the sports seats which I believe you do you'll need either seats from the f sport or sports luxury models to get the seat memory position to work. The prestige models don't have these.

I will recommend getting f sports since SL models come with air con seats too which you won't have but it won't really be a problem if you have them or not.

It's a straight swap. Though if you have the sports seats which I believe you do you'll need either seats from the f sport or sports luxury models to get the seat memory position to work. The prestige models don't have these.

I will recommend getting f sports since SL models come with air con seats too which you won't have but it won't really be a problem if you have them or not.

Thanks heaps for that... I should have mentioned it was for a IS200 not the 250s :(

Hahaha. I should have read which section is was at. Well as far as I know there are no complete leather seats for the 200 (I could be wrong). I used to have half leather and half alcantara in model sports luxury 200. If you're interested in those then I believe it is a straight swap also (I could be wrong). If you want full leather seats I'm afraid you're out of luck or you could get it custom restitched which will be a lot of $$$.

You can try eBay to see if they have any full leather seats.

Hahaha. I should have read which section is was at. Well as far as I know there are no complete leather seats for the 200 (I could be wrong). I used to have half leather and half alcantara in model sports luxury 200. If you're interested in those then I believe it is a straight swap also (I could be wrong). If you want full leather seats I'm afraid you're out of luck or you could get it custom restitched which will be a lot of $$$.

You can try eBay to see if they have any full leather seats.

hahaha all good mate, yeah there the ones, only the bolsters are leather (i think), what im thinking is surely they would have left the plug for the electric control in the floor and just not connected it for the manual adjustment seats rather than changing part of the wiring harness.

Just found this on eBay

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LEXUS-IS300-IS200-FULL-LEATHER-SEATS-FRONT-AND-REAR-BLACK-VERY-GOOD-CONDITION-/121279462686?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c3cd1bd1e

I'm pretty sure they'll be a straight swap since the seat functions haven't changed over the production life of the car.

Just found this on eBay

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LEXUS-IS300-IS200-FULL-LEATHER-SEATS-FRONT-AND-REAR-BLACK-VERY-GOOD-CONDITION-/121279462686?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c3cd1bd1e

I'm pretty sure they'll be a straight swap since the seat functions haven't changed over the production life of the car.

Yeah that's what i was looking at... Figured they'd be a straight swap and the plug would b under the seat... If not I've read on another forum that they just need power if some description which I could tap form somewhere... Fingers crossed

Looks like it may be harder then.

I found out that it will not be a direct swap and some wiring maybe needed (If you do not already have the wiring under the seats)

http://my.is/forums/f90/how-wire-electric-seats-your-manual-seat-is300-416209/

check out post #5, #11, #15

Looks like it may be harder then.

I found out that it will not be a direct swap and some wiring maybe needed (If you do not already have the wiring under the seats)

http://my.is/forums/f90/how-wire-electric-seats-your-manual-seat-is300-416209/

check out post #5, #11, #15

Thanks for that mate, sounds like a bit of a pain to do but possible :)

• 7 years later...

I was wondering if my seats from a 2019 Lexus IS 300 F sport model will fit in a 2016 IS 200T fsport. Are the bolt patterns the same ? Will the Electric plugs fit in? Will the airbag sensors work?