Aloc Sydney Meet #13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys, im new to the site and also a new lexus owner! Being new ive ordered a few mods but havnt chucked em on the car! I have an '08 IS250 and was just wondering if its odd to see completely stock cars at your meets! Dont wanna be the odd one out! Hahah

Hey guys, im new to the site and also a new lexus owner! Being new ive ordered a few mods but havnt chucked em on the car! I have an '08 IS250 and was just wondering if its odd to see completely stock cars at your meets! Dont wanna be the odd one out! Hahah

Welcome, Benjamin.

No, it's not odd. At the meets, you'll find:

- those who will always have a new mod since the last meet

- those whose car stays stock for a good few years ;)

- those who turn up to a meet, intending to maintain a stock car, but catch the "mod bug" ... careful, you may be next! :D

Hi man good see another person mod a is250 if you need any help with anything shoot me a PM ill love see how your car goes

i have a build thread if you wanted to have read get some ideas

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?60292-Thomas-is250-P-plater-build&p=1518161#post1518161

Welcome, Benjamin.

- those who turn up to a meet, intending to maintain a stock car, but catch the "mod bug" ... careful, you may be next! :D

haha yeah i would be the those who will always have a new mod since the last meet

keen come show everyone my car on dyno day

Welcome, Benjamin.

Haha sweet! Yea knowing me i'll catch the "mod bug" and end up dropping a fortune on the car hahah thanks for letting me know! Hopefully see you at the next meet then!