Being new to the scene I've notice that the F sport version is mostly cosmetic for both the exterior and interior of the car. So I am considering buying some of the F sport parts from "Sewell Parts" such as "F-Sport Performance lowering Spring Set" but it seems like these part are classified as aftermarket parts in Australia. I'm not sure if it's permitted to install these into the car without voiding the warranty. Also if I do get these parts ordered, I will most likely get a professional to do it like the dealership service centre e.g. Chatswood. If any experts in the modding scene can point me in a direction; it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for the quick response! Just another question, since you mention that "if they install; it would still be covered by warranty", would it be possible to install other branded parts such as the Joe Z exhaust?

I think Chatswood installs some brands such as JoeZ for you while retaining the manufacturer's warranty.

I know a few IS owners who have had aftermarket parts installed by Chatswood while still under warranty and it's all good. PPE headers, JoeZ exhaust intake and the such.

Thanks for the replies!

My car is almost due for service soon in a week so i will speak with one of the employee at Chatswood in person. Hopefully I will be able to organise some sort of arrangement for f-sport parts and exhaust system.

I think Chatswood installs some brands such as JoeZ for you while retaining the manufacturer's warranty.

I know a few IS owners who have had aftermarket parts installed by Chatswood while still under warranty and it's all good. PPE headers, JoeZ exhaust intake and the such.

I doubt Chatswood would install anything that would void warranty.

They would be the best bet for anything like what you are after.

We have a F Sport section here on the forums if you're interested.

http://au.lexusownersclub.com/forums/topic/12399-f-sport-parts/

My car has all the F Sport parts from the US except the exhaust, membrane brace and clutch set and I can tell you that they're really worth the upgrade.

Hey plankton007,

Thanks for the link! I will definitely consider once I can confirm that Chatswood is willing to install the F Sport parts that I bring to them. Also thats great to hear the F Sport makes it worth while!

We have a F Sport section here on the forums if you're interested.

http://au.lexusownersclub.com/forums/topic/12399-f-sport-parts/

My car has all the F Sport parts from the US except the exhaust, membrane brace and clutch set and I can tell you that they're really worth the upgrade.