Recommendations For Painting Service In Sydney Area

Hi guys, i have an is250 trunk spoiler that i would like to get painted.

My car is a 2007 is250 starfire pearl and i believe this colour is hard to match.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a spray painter that could help match the colour as close as possible.

I don't mind paying a small premium for quality work.

Thanks!

Hi guys, i have an is250 trunk spoiler that i would like to get painted.

My car is a 2007 is250 starfire pearl and i believe this colour is hard to match.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a spray painter that could help match the colour as close as possible.

I don't mind paying a small premium for quality work.

Thanks!

Flanagan T R

496 Forest Rd,

Penshurst NSW 2222

They are a smash repair shop, But also offer painting services, Located near Hurstville aquatic Center, (Next to service station)

They use Lexus Paint too, quality is excellent,

i got a black LED signal mirror housing repainted Silver-(Tungsten Pearl) and the colour match was spot on, felt and looked brand new!, (i was trying to find somewhere to re-paint the mirror for a good price- and found them),

Prices are also very reasonable, cost $55 to paint the whole mirror assembly, (Brought it in on a monday, and they had it finished on Friday) The Spoiler will probably cost slightly more because it requires more paint,

When you open your car Door there is a paint Code written near the VIN number on the Tag (Passenger side Door),Tell them you would like it colour matched with the vehicles paint code,