2008 Is F For Sale Grab A Bargain

ISFBloke

My beloved 2008 graphite IS F needs to go. Reason for sale the business demands a car update:

All reasonable offers considered. Car drives faboulus and ride has been updated with KwV3 has Borla catback for the best V8 noise around.

Really sad to see it go best car I've ever owned. (note its just one day shy of being a 2009 model)

Here it is:

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Lexus-IS-F-2008/SSE-AD-2992348

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. I was gonna wait for the RC-F but due to heavy pricing likely and weight issues I decided to stick with the trusty old IS-F so got a 2011 with low Kms. Also considered the AMG 45 but the way the dealer treated me I will not come close to one in a hundred years. Plus it sounds like a moist f...rt. So 2011 IS-F it is.

• Like 1

unfortunately I've been fooled the car has been stolen. The cheque bounced and the buyers' phone number is disconnected they used fake IDs and fake everything. I've just reported it to the police but most likely it is being used to commit a crime and then burnt. So if it pops up somewhere please let me know.

unfortunately I've been fooled the car has been stolen. The cheque bounced and the buyers' phone number is disconnected they used fake IDs and fake everything. I've just reported it to the police but most likely it is being used to commit a crime and then burnt. So if it pops up somewhere please let me know.

fuk me

wat a cunt

well insurance won't cover it saying I handed the keys over giving them permission to take the car which is unfair to say the least. The bank is investigating how this could happen they may have an insider. The good news is that I've been working with the police and in just a matter of hours I was able to identify them by their mug shots. So its now hopefully just a matter of time to get them and the car. Only hoping they have not done damage to it.

Yeah they surely will get what they deserve as now we know who they are the only question is what have they done to the car? Funny thing they turned up in another IS-F and went on about how they love this car and this will be for the missess blah blah they even had a 2 year old on the back seat when they dropped me off at the station after the transaction. Professional job however too bad they were already in the police database for previous crimes and were easily identified. What I don't get is why the police is waiting and not knocking on their door now ??? Not sure I will get any sleep tonight. f...k

What a bunch of scum bags. Hopefully you'll get back the car soon and in the same condition as when you sold it. When my 350 was vandalised in a cark park after an argument, I reported it to the cops and gave them the rego of the guy who damaged my car. I was wondering why they wouldn't just rock up to his house and question him, it wasn't a serious enough incident. Although, they did follow it up fairly quickly. I was told by the police that, if I was assaulted then they would of gone to his house and questioned him there. Just depends on how serious the crime commited was. Best of luck and hopefully you'll be in a my11 isf.

Did you recall the plates on the isf they drove? That fkn sucks though, hope they find your car all well and good.
We had a van which got stolen and knew who took the van and where it probably was. the police didn't do anything (although they knew the person/details) until the next day it turned up flipped on its side... in front of a police station.

Did you recall the plates on the isf they drove? That fkn sucks though, hope they find your car all well and good.

We had a van which got stolen and knew who took the van and where it probably was. the police didn't do anything (although they knew the person/details) until the next day it turned up flipped on its side... in front of a police station.

yeah that's what I am worried about what they may do with the car I am pushing they police but he won't even reply to my questions.

no I did not see the plate of the other car. What infuriates me is that I have positively identified them days ago and the Officer told me that they know who they are where they are but still they just won't bust them. pisses me off big time.

I was told today by the police when I asked the question "why can't you bring them in or recover the car if you know who and where they are?"

Answer: "this is not a Hollywood movie we can't just kick in the door and bust them, we need to follow certain procedures and we have to respect human rights etc... and if I were you I would not want that car back after what they are likely doing with it"

So while criminals have rights and freely destroying my car I get told off to go home while we all know who and where.

The officer even told me they have seen the car around yet can't catch it.

On top of that the insurance company won't provide me with a hire car due to the circumstances because the police is not providing enough info.

Does anyone else find this just a touch unfair?

Sadly with druggies your car becomes a pawn in the polices game.

Coppers want a conviction for drugs. They don't care about the fact you have no car, no insurance, no nothing........

Maybe try and tell them that you also know where the car is and if they dont do anything your going to go get it back.

They tend to react quickly when you start taking the law into your own hands.