Hello To All - Can You Please Tell Me What Car This Is?

UiK

Hey guys,

My name is Karl and I'm from Melbourne. I currently drive a Black 2010 Toyota Aurion Sportivo ZR6 and I love it, but I want to upgrade to a Lexus because... Well because it's a Lexus! I know some Lexus have the same powerful 2GRFE engine in them and I personally love this engine in my Aurion. In saying that, that's probably I all I know about Lexus cars and would appreciate any help you guys can offer.

I saw a few pics of some Lexus cars which made my jaw drop and was hoping anyone could tell me what model and year they are and if they come with that front bar and is it aftermarket? Thanks heaps guys!

post-7930-0-24057300-1414180519_thumb.jp

post-7930-0-66276000-1414180640_thumb.jp

post-7930-0-94885200-1414180691_thumb.jp

post-7930-0-07462600-1414180756_thumb.jp

Hey guys,

My name is Karl and I'm from Melbourne. I currently drive a Black 2010 Toyota Aurion Sportivo ZR6 and I love it, but I want to upgrade to a Lexus because... Well because it's a Lexus! I know some Lexus have the same powerful 2GRFE engine in them and I personally love this engine in my Aurion. In saying that, that's probably I all I know about Lexus cars and would appreciate any help you guys can offer.

I saw a few pics of some Lexus cars which made my jaw drop and was hoping anyone could tell me what model and year they are and if they come with that front bar and is it aftermarket? Thanks heaps guys!

attachicon.gifnews-five-axis-lexus-gs-2012-.jpg

attachicon.gifthe-story-behind-lexus-spindle-grille-75983_3.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0189.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0188.JPG

1st picture, 2012+ GS350 f-sport custom kit by five axis

2nd, 2013+ IS250/IS350 f sport

3rd, 2012+ GS f-sport

4th, same as first

The only Lexus to have the 2grfe is the ES models, others a 2grfse

Hope that helps

• Like 1

^ What he said, the five axis gs was done for the sema show I believe couple years back.
The rear, front, spoiler, sides are all custom work with fenders as well, if they do have parts, you would have to do alot of body work on the car too