Just Picked Up My My12 Isf

Peter G

Hey guys, happy to say i just picked up my 2012 ISF on Saturday. Very impressed with the overall improvements over the past 4 years and noticed a big difference from the previous versions. I have attached a few pick.

Cheers.

Proud ISF owner.

post-6453-0-97069900-1414655104_thumb.jp

post-6453-0-91635000-1414655110_thumb.jp

post-6453-0-21699700-1414655119_thumb.jp

The 2012 BBS wheels are very stylish - definitely do not look OEM supply, best wheels I've seen on any factory supplied car in my view. I suspect this was one of the cars I was looking at on carsales as Lexus of Adelaide has same car with 23k kms on odometer. I was keenm but my wife preferred black interior.

Yes it was from Lexus of Adelaide. My wife questioned the red interior but i just ignored her (lol)and now she loves it. It looks better in the flesh. I get more positive comments for the red interior when people see it. Brilliant car.

Nice car. Green with envy. I'll keep an eye out for you in Adelaide. I've just posted pics of my new (2003) humble IS300 http://au.lexusownersclub.com/forums/topic/10630-is200300-pic-thread/page-4

Plates will be IS300 when they arrive in a few days. I'll keep an eye out for you around town.