Finally My Is F Has Arrived!

Monyx

Took delivery of my MY12 delivered from WA today! Flame-blue, black interior.

Picked it up from the car carriers and drove it home this afternoon - day off work tomorrow to detail it and organise NSW reg. Will take some better photos when I get a chance.

Prob can see CT18 truck clean on the bonnet ready for wash and detail.

post-7917-0-27075900-1415788177_thumb.jp

post-7917-0-37240600-1415788223_thumb.jp

post-7917-0-34670500-1415788358_thumb.jp

Nice one. I looked at this car earlier in the year, it appeared faultless aside from some light scratches on the bonnet. I say appeared because the dealers were idiots, they wouldnt let me test drive it unless i made an offer on the car. I dont play those games so i walked away.

Ended up getting a 2012 Flame blue one anyway so it all worked out in the end :)

In the past couple of months 4 IS Fs on Carsales in WA have found new homes after a bunch of them have sat there for most of the year, hopefully some happy owners out there (me included!)

Enjoy it!

BTW, to any prospective buyers, the grey one that has only 8000km on the clock already has a new set of back tyres.... thrashed ex-repossession maybe?

Nice one. I looked at this car earlier in the year, it appeared faultless aside from some light scratches on the bonnet. I say appeared because the dealers were idiots, they wouldnt let me test drive it unless i made an offer on the car. I dont play those games so i walked away.

Yes, I bought the car privately. My wife wanted a Flame-blue, I wanted MY12+ for the revised suspension and BBS wheels...put those together and for last month or so at least I think not many met the criteria (we were keen on low kms MY11 in Parramatta but seller was firm on price).

I paid Lexus of Perth $341 for certified inspection which indicated some minor scratches and low tyres (I was concerned about tyres being low at 14,825 kms...but reading here and talking to tyre retailers that 20k kms is best proposition out of OEM Bridgestones). They're still ok actually as it just passed NSW blue-slip inspection without even a advise on them :)

I was curious why it was delivered to the first owner in 9/12, verified the history with Lexus as mentioned in this thread as the car was brought over from Sydney with 6,600kms to Lexus Perth 6/12. I don't think it was a 'press hack' to be honest.

Cost me $1242 to get it back East but at least through novated lease I only have to finance ex-GST price pruchase price (+ dealer fee) which I was pleasantly surprised as I thought ex-GST only applied to new cars/non-private sale.

ah ok, like i say, there was a bunch of cars including ours that had sat on Carsales slowly dropping in price since the start of the year, i would guess because the list price the last time i saw it had dropped over $10k since i first saw it and they were probably close to losing money on it depending on how good a deal any buyer could strike!

I know that my car is also an ex-east car that had been at at least two dealerships and they couldnt sell it, i knew this and got a pretty good price on it! I have also novated it too :)