Greetings - when I got into my IS250 this afternoon the CHECK VSC message, plus the Master Warning Light (Red Triangle) the Check Engine Light - Not flashing and the Slip Indicator light all came on and did not go off. I had noticed that the revs seemed down when stopped at the lights when I had driven it earlier. Unfortunately I do not think my service centre is open tomorrow - is it OK to drive or do I put it into the garage until Monday?

Greetings - when I got into my IS250 this afternoon the CHECK VSC message, plus the Master Warning Light (Red Triangle) the Check Engine Light - Not flashing and the Slip Indicator light all came on and did not go off. I had noticed that the revs seemed down when stopped at the lights when I had driven it earlier. Unfortunately I do not think my service centre is open tomorrow - is it OK to drive or do I put it into the garage until Monday?

Pull the positive terminal of the battery and leave disconnected for a few minutes then reconnect.This will reset the ECU.If the CELs return then it's off to Lexus service or auto electrician to itentify the fault codes.

• 3 months later...