What Price Did You Pay And For What?

normholly

Im almost ready to purchase a RC 350 F SPORT with option 2 pack.

I was just wondering if anyone has gotten a deal better than the RRP?

Mine was 90k OTR - same spec as you mention (a saving of only about 1.7k from OTR quoted full price), and a few hundred dollars off the window tint. Plus corporate service program.

I got the impression there was no real movement possible for such a new car, but I didn't try hard (as in walk out the door and wait for the phone call).

• Like 1

Im almost ready to purchase a RC 350 F SPORT with option 2 pack.

I was just wondering if anyone has gotten a deal better than the RRP?

Mine was 90k OTR - same spec as you mention (a saving of only about 1.7k from OTR quoted full price), and a few hundred dollars off the window tint. Plus corporate service program.

I got the impression there was no real movement possible for such a new car, but I didn't try hard (as in walk out the door and wait for the phone call).

That's exactly the deal I was offered, but I'm in NSW so it was obviously from a different dealer. I ended up getting the pack 1 instead of pack 2 for $5k less (85k OTR with window tint and service program).

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got my rc 350f with option 1 out today. white outside red inside

Which is 85K with free tint.

Congrats. I got exactly the same car about a week before you did - white with red interior, pack 1, free tinting. What an awesome car. The power side mirrors were an unexpected bonus, as the U.S. models don't get them. Same with the tri-LED headlights. I love the digital (DAB+) radio with time shift, so you can rewind a song or an interview. The trackpad takes a bit of getting used to, especially for a right-handed person having to operate it with the left hand.

It s pretty sluggish in standard or Eco modes, but Sport and Sport+ turn it into an entirely different car, also a very thirsty one. All that weight and a lack of a turbo certainly drinks through the fuel. Around town I only get about 14 litres per 100km, although I got 9.4 on a country drive.

Overall build quality is awesome. I haven't found a single defect with fit or finish. The interior is beautifully put together, with a really solid feel. The padding, solid comfy seats, very stiff chassis all combine to make a really nice cockpit. It's so smooth and quiet you really need to pay attention to your speed.

Whereabouts in NSW are you? I'm in the inner west of Sydney - I've only seen one other RC350 on the roads and it was a blue one.

• 11 months later...