Hi, New Member Here

AngelEyes

Hi Everyone,

It's great to have a community like the Lexus Owners Club. I'm looking forward to reading through all the topics and comments. I've previously owned a Lexus LS400 and now own a LS430. I'm also a motorcycle fan and attend track days from time to time. I also own two Toyota vehicles! Needless to say I've had a good run with Toyota and Lexus. I've always been impressed with their build quality, reliability and values.

My LS430 has 188,000 kms on the clock, she isn't perfect but has sure stood the test of time. Being 30 years of age I'm sarcastically labelled a grand dad for driving a car like this, but to be honest I couldn't care less. The LS430 is a great place to be and relax while driving. What it offers for a second hand car within my budget is more than I could have hoped for, that is if it can remain reliable. We will see! Hence the reason I need lots of smart folk like you all to help with my problems and in return perhaps I can help you but given my experience I think I'll be more of a listener than a talker.

Looking forward to the convo.

Paul

Hi, AngelEyes. I agree - the LS430 is a beautiful saloon, and I remember almost regretting buying my new IS 250 from my dealer instead of the used LS on the showroom floor. Welcome!