so it loooks like im upgrading to one of these so my is250 will become for sale soon

questions:

any know problems with the 2013 is350 f sport?

has anyone lowered one of these and put rims on one? reason i ask as i read somewhere it has some tire pressure sensor so i dont want that to always be on if i change the wheels or lower it

Thanks

Chris

Not trying to hijack the thread,

what kind of TPMS display do you guys have on the IS ?

is it similar like the one in US ? where it shows the tyre pressure on every wheels?

or just a warning when your tyre is flat / low pressure ?

any know problems with the 2013 is350 f sport?

has anyone lowered one of these and put rims on one? reason i ask as i read somewhere it has some tire pressure sensor so i dont want that to always be on if i change the wheels or lower it

I've had no problems at all since the multimedia firmware was upgraded to run Enform.

The tyre pressure warning sensor can be re-calibrated manually. You can lower or change your wheels, inflate the tyres to the desired pressure, and then press and hold the reset switch for several seconds. Then, the warning will only appear when your tyres are appreciably below their pressure at the time you had reset the sensor.

what kind of TPMS display do you guys have on the IS ?

is it similar like the one in US ? where it shows the tyre pressure on every wheels?

or just a warning when your tyre is flat / low pressure ?

It's just a single yellow indicator on the instrument cluster.

• 1 month later...

I have heard of the battery drain as a common issue, just google it and you will see

We've had two Club members have their 3IS batteries replaced. In both cases, technicians have pointed to the batteries being "faulty", rather than the car itself draining the battery.

http://au.lexusownersclub.com/forums/topic/12897-is-250-fsport-issues/?p=48322

• Like 1