Hi guys

I was hoping to find a good lip kit for my 08 sports lux is250, sellers really struggle with providing enough pictures, has anybody had any lip kits put on and is willing to share some pictures, prices, how easy or hard it was to install? I know so e kits don't fit perfectly and I want to avoid that! Would appreciate your help!

This is what my car currently looks like, it would really appreciate some lip enhancement :ppost-8126-0-18121800-1426163192_thumb.jppost-8126-0-79589500-1426163217_thumb.jp

Factory F Sport GFX lip for the 06-08 models

DSC_0290_zpslrlrc6sb.jpg

DSC_0289_zpsj395sz8e.jpg

This is quite rare and a bit pricey but the dealerships used to sell these. You might find a spare one lying around on the internet or have one directly imported from the US. In my opinion it looks the best if you're going for a subtle but a more aggressive look. Not 100% on price... Installation is really easy but you need to drill a few holes into the front bar.

Factory F Sport GFX lip for the 06-08 models

DSC_0290_zpslrlrc6sb.jpg

DSC_0289_zpsj395sz8e.jpg

This is quite rare and a bit pricey but the dealerships used to sell these. You might find a spare one lying around on the internet or have one directly imported from the US. In my opinion it looks the best if you're going for a subtle but a more aggressive look. Not 100% on price... Installation is really easy but you need to drill a few holes into the front bar.

Is that your car Barry? I love the brake calipers man. What year is that? Are the headlights aftermarket? I've actually now found a front lip, I'm in need of side skirts and a rear lip! Do you think that side skirts from different styles can mix on the same car?

That's what used to be my car... Had the F Sport BBK 6 pot fronts and 4 pot rears, the 19" F Sport Rims, F Sport Springs and shocks, F Sport quick shifter and the entire F Sport GFX kit (front, side and rear). The headlights are genuine 2012s from the states and the Greddy SP2 exhaust with invidia midpipes all packaged in a 2006 IS250 Sports manual converted to a 2011 sports luxury with a 350 engine and the manual gearbox. Unfortunately the car is stock now except the lip kit which can't really be removed due to holes in the panels...

I think that side skirts from a different car can mix if you pick the right ones. You just have to pick what kind of style you want to go with and go with whatever parts you like and fit that category. Like Wald is pretty aggressive and the Aimgain pretty much in your face... you can try skipper or etc.

Loads of info on front side and rear lips can be found on the US forums like clublexus